Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine easy. I only wish that SS went back to the old screen format. This new way you can't even see the production pics.

That check box on page one is the only dumb part of the design if there's only one product up for order, it's pretty much for sure you're there for it and should just be automated, but maybe it's too hard to have both ways, so in a case like Frodo and Sam where you had options, you're not stuck with one choice.

Kudos to Sideshow. The new system and large ES should make for a new record sell-through.

And anyone who does not want this set is NUTS! TONS of accessories...both lightsaber...senate cam droid, Sith Holocron...great set!

Got mine easy. I only wish that SS went back to the old screen format. This new way you can't even see the production pics.

Actually, they have a link to the product page with the full pics, right below the thumbnail. So if you choose to click there you can view them, but if you just want to get your order placed ASAP, you can skip that part and not wait for it to load, then come back and look at the pictures later. I think it's a great idea.

I ordered mine!

I almost forgot! :monkey5

I was busy looking for something else Star Wars related on ebay and it reminded me that the Palpie/Sidi pre-order was today. I looked at the time... 12:01 PM CST. How weird is that?

What I was looking for on ebay I found... I'm not mentioning it because I don't want everyone looking at the same auction. I've missed out on it two previous times and well... It will be mine now. :D

It looks like Tom cashed in his reward points.. $16.36? Not bad at all, Tom! :cool:

I guess I'd assumed that "2-pack" would imply some sort of discount, $120 is the normal price for two figures these days. Ah well. I still couldn't resist.... I just don't understand why this was a 2-pack.

First time using this new PPO system, worked great. Now to wait for when this thing ships.... Always waiting...too much waiting...:eek:

EASIEST PRE-ORDER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REWARDS POINTS B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALF-OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that too...I could have used $65 in rewards points and get it half off, but I opted to save all of my rewards points for the next PF I'm going to get instead. I'd rather take $65 off someting that's over $300! :cool:

Back