Sidious Mechno-Chair IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm concerned about the weight issue as well, but I'm a huge Sidious fan. So...if my chair isn't very stable, I'll probably just display the pieces separately.

Hmmm... seems to be a common issue with the legs being weak. Mine was a bit difficult to pose at first, but once I had things balanced (especially Sidous being level and vertical) he chair seems fine.

Probably would have been best if they used clicky joints so you could lock in a pose.

I can't get the battery tab off, what is the best way? I'm not sure how it works, it says to press down on the tab. Then do you pull it out? Mine seems jammed and I don't want to break it.

Last edited:
I can't get the battery tab off, what is the best way? I'm not sure how it works, it says to press down on the tab. Then do you pull it out? Mine seems jammed and I don't want to break it.

My battery tab pulls off. But be gentle -- you have to shimmy it back and forth to get it out. Two pegs hold in in place.

Thanks dude!

So now we have 2 white, 2 pink... and my one yellow :confused:

I love a good mystery.

It was Col. Mustard in the kitchen with the revolver!

Oh, that's right, we're not playing Clue :) I got my Sid, about to get him out of his box prison, I'll let ya know what I find for a light and leg situation.

It was Col. Mustard in the kitchen with the revolver!

Oh, that's right, we're not playing Clue :) I got my Sid, about to get him out of his box prison, I'll let ya know what I find for a light and leg situation.

Pictures too please... we desperately need some new pictures here.

I'll trade pictures for an explanation on how you can tell what the light color is, I'm a little confused on that one.

Its not the bulb... its the spill under the platform that Sidious stands on. You can't miss it.

Here's a compare -- one pink, one yellow. Curious.

Sidiousglows.jpg
sidiousc.jpg

Just opened mine up. :cool:

The light spill is white :cool:

The hologram is too heavy for the rear legs to support :monkey4

The front legs are nice and tight any suggestions for the rear ones :confused:

If I had to guess how this phenomenon with the lights happened, I'd say, knowing from Jabba that SSC paint apps are done in layers, it could be that some chairs have stronger ammounts of a yellowish tone used to help get the bronze effect, and others more of the red but thin enough the light makes it seem pink, and the white is probably cases where it's thin but with none of the shades used in the final look being prominent enough to mask the glow.

Back