Sidious Mechno-Chair IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine and the legs won't stay up, it just falls down.:monkey2

can you take it back to sideshow's booth tomorrow for an exchange mark?

can you take it back to sideshow's booth tomorrow for an exchange mark?

I am going to ask, if I can I will bring it back later in the week, not going to bring it with me to end up carrying it all day.

:blissysmi

Just got it and...I'm a little bit miffed. It's a great looking peice, perfect sculpt on the "figure" and the chair is unbelievably cool. The light up portion is pefectly executed as well. The downside. Weight. I'm not really sure how else they could've done it, but it's too heavy. The front legs feel weak, and the back legs don't hold enough friction to keep it level. I'm not usually one to complain about things, hell I was even sold on Yavin Luke for a while. Just wanted to share my opinion.

Oh and my light is pink rather than yellow. Sadly no pictures today, I don't have the camera. :cool:

I like the idea of variants in the lighting and wasn't planning on opening mine but if a lot of people are having issues with the weight I'd rather open it and return it while the return policy is still in effect. Too many times I've opened my stuff at a later date and had things already broken, even when it's fresh out of the box. I wish the quality control was better so I wouldn't have to roll the dice and hope that what I bought direct isn't already broken or faulty. :confused:

Back