Sideshow's Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually all official promo art posted by Marvel...

That's why they have watermarks for a latin based facebook fan page all over them :cuckoo:

:cuss I hate that crap.... thats all fanart :gah:

I hear ya, it truly aggravates the crap out of me that he (TonyStarkSincero) is getting so much publicity for this stuff... He was laughing about that people think they are real promo art on his facebook page and refuses to admit it's fan art to get more exposure. I b1tched at him for putting his watermark all over images that he doesn't own... at least he stopped putting them in the center of images since then.

Last edited:
That's why they have watermarks for a latin based facebook fan page all over them :cuckoo:
I hear ya, it truly aggravates the crap out of me that he (TonyStarkSincero) is getting so much publicity for this stuff... He was laughing about that people think they are real promo art on his facebook page and refuses to admit it's fan art to get more exposure. I b1tched at him for putting his watermark all over images that he doesn't own... at least he stopped putting them in the center of images since then.

yeah its really annoying
:ohbfrank:

Back