Sideshow's Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May is so far off. I don't expect to see anything for a while. Still hoping we get Drax and Rhino pre-orders before then.

image.jpg. Can't wait!

Until this character was mentioned as being in AoU I don't recall having heard of him before..., haven't read the comics since I was a teenager & even then it was specific characters that interested me (Iron Man, The Hulk, Spider-Man, etc). Will this Vision have a small role in the movie do you think? If it's just a bit part then I'll leave it at that, only like to get to know characters if they are given enough screen time to have substance & depth..., Coulson for instance was merely a character I appreciated in the films he popped up in, I took little more notice than that & thought it sad when they killed him off in the first Avengers film BUT when he turned up again in the SHIELD TV series I suddenly found him far more fascinating & wanted to know about the character in greater detail. :)

Until this character was mentioned as being in AoU I don't recall having heard of him before..., haven't read the comics since I was a teenager & even then it was specific characters that interested me (Iron Man, The Hulk, Spider-Man, etc). Will this Vision have a small role in the movie do you think? If it's just a bit part then I'll leave it at that, only like to get to know characters if they are given enough screen time to have substance & depth..., Coulson for instance was merely a character I appreciated in the films he popped up in, I took little more notice than that & thought it sad when they killed him off in the first Avengers film BUT when he turned up again in the SHIELD TV series I suddenly found him far more fascinating & wanted to know about the character in greater detail. :)

Sorry, but Vision is a bit above Coulson - still trying to forget about Shield.

Lol, when I clicked into this thread I thought it was started by sideshow and was an outline of their business plan vision and mission statement.

:cuckoo::slap:lol:gah:

So that brief Spoiler ridden description of Vision just ruined the whole movie :gah: So the Avengers win and beat Ultron.... FFS!

Visions design is not something I expected from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but pretty damn welcome! After reading the fluff blurb, I don't think the Bleeding Edge concept is too far out for these movies anymore.

Back