SideShow's New Years Day Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickman

Super Freak
Reaction score
What is this new license? Can someone please enlighten me? :emperor

SPIDER-MAN 3...WITH TONS OF NEW ULTRA-LIMITED VARIANTS.

well this could be cool. I'm starting to feel very bad that I missed out on the Medicom RAH Spiderman. :banghead

Would this be 1:6? perhaps, or do you think 1/4?

finally a License I can dig! There goes the bank account! :clap:clap:clap:clap

you better start saving up J :). Thank God im pretty much done with MR.

No MR scaled masks?The symbiote looked real good.(I'm goin scaled.)

Seth Gecko said:
No MR scaled masks?The symbiote looked real good.(I'm goin scaled.)

well i meant more along the lines of the star wars 1:1 stuff since i have all the lightsabers and most of the blasters that interest me. Meaning I have more disposable income for other stuff.

I'll most likely pick up the 1:1 spidey masks depending on how good they are though. and also helmets.

Ugh then again, maybe im not so done with them since im sure theyre going to rape me with the helmet line. :monkey2

Well, I am excited about this line....I hope we get 12"ers. Although Spider-man is the only figure that I would buy. Good license SS!!! Many thank yous!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Brad

I want Kirsten Dunst and Bryce Dallas-Howard poly-statues :chew :chew :chew

Cool, but anti-climatic. Since SSC has done Marvel movie stuff in the past I figured this was a given....

If the 1/6 figures are going on the SS body, then count me out. They're better off importing Medicom's.

I would be really shocked if SSC did their own 12"ers. I'd buy them in a second but I'd be shocked. I think that we'll get the Ghost Rider treatment and they'll import the MediCom RAHs...

I think it would be a bad move on Sideshow's part to make 12" figs for this line. Let medicom do the 12"; their RAH bodies are perfect for spiderman and co. Instead, sideshow should concentrate on Comiquettes or PFs. They would do a much better job with those.

As I've stated I will consider something from this line as I do really like the Spidey Movies.

I like the Spider-man films, but I don't want to collect anything Spider-man, so this is a pass for me.

Back