Sideshow's LOTR 1:6 scale collection images...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture023.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Thanks:) These are great figures with a lot of detail put into clothing and accessories. I have yet to pick up the rest of them. Hope they're as well done as Gandalf and Hobbits.

Thanks:) These are great figures with a lot of detail put into clothing and accessories. I have yet to pick up the rest of them. Hope they're as well done as Gandalf and Hobbits.

From what i've seen and heard the others are really great...the only common complaint seems to be the paint apps on Aragorn or Faramir :dunno :duff

From the pics of Faramir he looks fine to me. Aragorn's "huh" look is bothering me, but I've seen nice repaints of him. Maybe one day I'll gather the courage to repaint him, so as long as the costume and accessories are good I'll be happy:)

The Craw: Thanks. The pics of your own figures were one of the main reasons to convince me to start collecting 1/6, so it's like receiving a compliment from the master :bow :D

The Craw: Thanks. The pics of your own figures were one of the main reasons to convince me to start collecting 1/6, so it's like receiving a compliment from the master :bow :D
really??? i just plop my figures down on my messy desk and hit the button on the camera. nothing special. jedibear has all the cool outdoor stuff. i am flattered though. thanks.:duff

"Lack of Baddies" sums up the biggest problem with this line. Kroenen sold the Hellboy line. Bond got multiple villains, and even the X-Files got yur... anti-heroes, I suppose. You need a Cigarette-smokingman to your Mulder, a Vader to your Luke, a Donald Trump to your Rosey O'Donnell...:confused:

NO VILLAINY = NO FUN!!! Saruman, RINGWRAITHS?!@O)$!(? WHO ELSE HERE WAS WAITING FOR THE MOTHER-FLAGGING RINGWRAITHSOQ!$!/

WHO HERE WAS GOING TO BUY 9 RINGWRAITHS?!? I WAS!!! Crap, SS. Seriously, I'm litterally LOL'ing as I type this.

Jees, I'm going to bed...:monkey4:chew

I still don't get why this line is more or less canceled. okay bad sales. I guess I find it hard to believe that a 1/6 lord of the rings line isn't profitable when so many other things are. Lord of the Rings is awesome and one of the few lines where I'd buy just about anything!

They could have at least finished the Fellowship. They could have dropped the edition size and charged a little more. (And I am stressing little). The fans would have at least bought those.

What really would have stoked the fire of this line would have been some orcs. They really missed the boat there.

Back