Sideshow's LOTR 1:6 scale collection images...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a little aragorn vs. lurtz action:
IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

In that last shot you can really see the detail in that sculpt. I love how the teeth look just like the PF. Amazing Piece!

Wicked COOL Craw. I really hope SideShow revisits this line. Unlike a lot of other people I want characters outside the fellowship. Goblins and Orcs oh my!

Great shots, thanks for sharing.

I dont know Craw, I kinda thought your pics blew monkey nuts.

To each their own I guess :dunno

I think the horrible likeness on Aragorn didn't help in getting this line off the ground, considering it was the first release in the line. I know it turned me off right off the shot...

I think the horrible likeness on Aragorn didn't help in getting this line off the ground, considering it was the first release in the line. I know it turned me off right off the shot...

It's not as bad as some of the statues I've seen of him. What ruined this line was the slow pace and lack of baddies.

Great pics all!

seeing some of these pics makes me regret not getting into the line. And love the pics Craw, my 2 favorite characters from each side. Really wanna get Aragorn figure the most out of the line.

Back