1/6 Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some nice poses there! I guess I need to practice with these TBleague bodies. Every time I move it, I feel like I'm going to pull the "skin" off the skeleton. Not because of the quality of the body, just my ham-handed inexperience.
Only experience I've had with one of these is a kitbash Conan, which I've mostly left in almost a museum pose.

It's just weird when the figure is "squishy", instead of hard plastic like all my other figures...
Here's the instructions that were included with my M35. Might help.
0abf19ee5d20525310bbcd2b07e73359.jpg
5052405dc42933b1b2b4065d5fb8ce11.jpg
8a25e4a101bd8fb622a2343844692a97.jpg
637c974289889861c6c2c059669f2c8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

That's a good option to have AFM! Thanks for sharing. I think I'd go with slightly more wavy hair for my WW but that's a good base for sure.

That's a good option to have AFM! Thanks for sharing. I think I'd go with slightly more wavy hair for my WW but that's a good base for sure.

Thanks my friend. I was concern with the sculpted hair, articulation would be adversely effected. Also people were saying how she was not pretty so I used this head to over come that too. I did some styling and will post those picture tomorrow. Thanks again.

AFM, I forgot to post my love for your Black Cat figure, she looks amazing, then you blow me away with your Wonder Woman! I was on the fence with using either the Carline Munroe head or the Jose Gonzalez Vampirella. I never thought of using the Spartan Warrior head. Thank you for sharing; she looks beautiful!

AFM, I forgot to post my love for your Black Cat figure, she looks amazing, then you blow me away with your Wonder Woman! I was on the fence with using either the Carline Munroe head or the Jose Gonzalez Vampirella. I never thought of using the Spartan Warrior head. Thank you for sharing; she looks beautiful!

Thank brother. Always a pleasure hearing from you. Those other head you mentioned would also look fantastic. Would love to see your take using any of those heads. I did have to pull the tiara off my WW barbie to use on this bash. Thanks again. More pictures coming later.

Thank brother. Always a pleasure hearing from you. Those other head you mentioned would also look fantastic. Would love to see your take using any of those heads. I did have to pull the tiara off my WW barbie to use on this bash. Thanks again. More pictures coming later.

I feel confident and manly in admitting I also have my fair share Wonder Woman Barbie dolls and it makes sense having to take the tiara from a Barbie since the Sideshow one is probably non-removable.

I feel confident and manly in admitting I also have my fair share Wonder Woman Barbie dolls and it makes sense having to take the tiara from a Barbie since the Sideshow one is probably non-removable.

You are so correct. Here's more picture. I hope you enjoy them.

DSC09761 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09762 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09763 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09764 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09765 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09766 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09767 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09768 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09769 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Amazing! Cheetah, Black Canary and Zatanna! Did you make the suit for Cheetah? Did you use the DC Direct clothing for Black Canary and Zatanna?

Thanks buddy. Cheetah's costume is the one for the New Wonder Woman 1984 toy line. Got it at Walmart on clearance for $5.00. The Black Canary is from the 2008 Barbie DC Comics from way back when mixed some other parts. Zantanna's clothed came fro a recent set I purchased.

I got the GACToys WW head in, thought I'd show what it looks like. Thanks again for the info. I also got some 1/6 jeans in to try on the figure along with the blonde head for the Cassie Wonder Girl, I'll try it out a little later after I find some pics to see if there's any distinctive footwear.

20201001_161240.jpg

Here's the start of my Cassie like I mentioned, in case you guys are interested lol.20201001_165303.jpg

She arrived today and it?s a solid figure,

Not perfect but I am pleased.

As promised, I did some repaint/retouch on the sculpt.
I believe it looks better now.

75d6fd24e1ebdd602724c5ae73c1984e.jpg

3381f849c408fb1e075869e4a8eef220.jpg

fc6b77d4bf2c48b4d95c7423e7f15675.jpg

f142ab858367a40a8898429cf57aedd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back