Sideshow, when you make Destro...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enough PD Destro discussion! Let's not give Sideshow any banal ideas for a future G.I. JOE Con Exclusive. :yuck

Yeah, I mentioned that in my original post as "Hasbro variant pimp" Destro.
:monkey4

You're right. They've got this:

Destro.jpg

or

destro9.jpg

or

review_ssdestro_1.jpg

There are options. :lol

Pfft whatever they already have 4 dudes in the collection. Bring on the Baroness! :D

Just kidding Destro whould be awesome but I would rather have the Baroness first though if she has crappy doll hair I'm out.

destro.jpg

052009pro07.jpg

I think the large Pro would be adequate. They'd just have to make his jacket more loose fitting to allow for the illusion of brawnier arms underneath. And I want his mask to being sculpted to look *exactly* like the head in the card art!

Baroness and Scarlett are the two I'm worried most about. SSC's ladies have been hit and miss with no in-between.

There's few enough ladies that I might go ahead and splurge for a body swap if need be. That Hot Toys she-predator looked pretty good. Do they sell the bodies used for her?

Baroness and Scarlett are the two I'm worried most about. SSC's ladies have been hit and miss with no in-between.

That is true but if the body suck I plan to switch them out.

Just like Snake-Eyes with his new straved to death POW with the Prometheus Body. I plan to switch it out for a Hot Toys Drake Body once he arrives for me.

Prometheus does look good on Cobra Commander though.

There's few enough ladies that I might go ahead and splurge for a body swap if need be. That Hot Toys she-predator looked pretty good. Do they sell the bodies used for her?

The Hot Angel body is a good body to use. There are no exposed joint areas from the neck to the belly. The only problem I have is that the shoulder has exposed joints and the elbow area as well. Plus the arms look really skinny but it's still the best body for female figs. I plan to use that body and yes ebayers usually sell that body with the Female Secret Service Headsculpt.

Last edited:
If I minded Exposed Joints I'd be buying PFs only.

That's the problem you can't pose PFs. You guys seem to take offense to people who don't like expose joints in their 1/6th Scale Figures. It's almost like you've made up this fantasy that anyone who doesn't like the Joint exposed in 1/6th Scale figure has a vendetta against you. :rotfl

There's nothing wrong with people that want their figures to look like figures. It's just some people likes their figures to look like a statues that they can pose over and over again. The Joints gives away that illusion especailly on female Figures. Hot Toys has done a good job in make 1/6th Scale Figures that have hidden joints. It's Idea of making some look more like an art piece than a toy but still retain it's toy qualities.

I have no prob with exposed joints. I just dont want my Destro with a puny pro chest showing, and the large gap between the neck joint and chest.

That's the problem you can't pose PFs. You guys seem to take offense to people who don't like expose joints in their 1/6th Scale Figures. It's almost like you've made up this fantasy that anyone who doesn't like the Joint exposed in 1/6th Scale figure has a vendetta against you. :rotfl

You got all of that from my comments on my personal view on how I see it? Me thinks you need a better springboard. In fact if you look at the posts in recent times it seems like the "Statue" folks are more vocal about how could we like those with joints. Its personal choice like redheads, brunettes and blondes and then you have me who loves them all but don't have a problem with exposure. Nothing more, nothing less. I would find a better example of "vendetta".

Back