Sideshow, when you make Destro...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even Sideshows new Pro doesnt seem right for Destro. Taller and wider shoulders, but not the build required for Destro.

Desto needs a HT type muscle body. Limited articulation, but woulds look much better,imo.

The open shirt makes me a little nervous. Sideshow doesnt have a body that can pull off a classic Destro and do it justice.

But, obviously classic is the way to go.

I agree. I don't think the Iron Grenadier Destro would be a bad way to go to hide this, though, I'd still want the silver mask vs. the gold one.

I agree. I don't think the Iron Grenadier Destro would be a bad way to go to hide this, though, I'd still want the silver mask vs. the gold one.

Yeah, Sideshow will have to find some way around it.

A classic look Destro WILL NOT work on any pro body we have seen. The chest wouuld look horrible, arms are to thin and a vissible neck joint would look pure caca.

I'm okay with the joints showing on Destro, well the neck joint anyway.
I think if the shirt is unzipped to about mid torso it would look alright. I'm just worried about bulk, and his arms in particular.

You guys know this IS the Destro we'd be getting right?

wave-8-comic-pack-pilot-destro.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Hell, even RESOLUTE got him right:

ResoluteSnakeEyesPosed.jpg

As far as gritty, violent, one-shot non-canon stories go the Dreamwave Transformers/GI Joe comic miniseries >>>>>>>>>>>> GI Joe Resolute. And they rightly chose the visor for Snake-Eyes as he might have existed in WWII:

tfgj-2.jpg

:)

I'd probably buy a 1982 SE though. Especially with the comic Troopers coming out. It'd be great to have a "Silent Interlude" display with a red ninja or three.

As far as gritty, violent, one-shot non-canon stories go the Dreamwave Transformers/GI Joe comic miniseries >>>>>>>>>>>> GI Joe Resolute. And they rightly chose the visor for Snake-Eyes as he might have existed in WWII:

tfgj-2.jpg

:)

I'd probably buy a 1982 SE though. Especially with the comic Troopers coming out. It'd be great to have a "Silent Interlude" display with a red ninja or three.

simon_cowell_on_red_x.jpg

the idea of a vintage looking destro with chrome mask makes me as giddy as a school girl.

old school destro rocks.

period.

When they came out with the 15th anniversary three packs in '97 there were like 5 or so that out went with PDD instead of the maroon one. It was a "mistake" at the factory or something like that and Hasbro caught it after a handful were out the door.

Back