Sideshow waitlist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YaKoStar

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, how does it work? If I put my name on a waitlist today, and someone else puts their name tomorrow, do I get it before him (if the item shows up)? Or is it just random who gets it and who does not?

EDIT: This is about the 1:1 T800 Skull with arnold likeness

oh ok, but still, IF I was the first one to put my name on the waitlist , would I get it if it shows up?

Yep, that's how it works. They notify people in order of time they joined the waitlist. Most times you do this (espeically if before the item ships) you will get it.

Not sure about the Arnold bust though as its been out for a bit and only 750 pieces.

The dealer I buy off phoned them a few weeks ago about that bust, and SSC told him no chance :( . Sorry mate

This may sound obvious, but why have an item on the Waitlist if there is no chance of it becoming available? Why don't they just post the item as 'Sold Out', and be done with it?

Or is there some kind of 'secret stash' somewhere that they draw upon from time to time? :lol

This may sound obvious, but why have an item on the Waitlist if there is no chance of it becoming available? Why don't they just post the item as 'Sold Out', and be done with it?

Or is there some kind of 'secret stash' somewhere that they draw upon from time to time? :lol

I dunno. Sometimes in a blue moon someone will have a wl convert they really never expected. Maybe stuff just turns up once in a while.

My Waitlist for the Iron Man Classic PF Exclusive is converting.

and I've got a pretty good list of things converting as well, as long as they're fairly recent and you get in early enough.

im on the waitlist for battle damage predator ssx, first time trying it. Hope it works out, i have plenty of patience so iit can take its time, good luck to those on the waitlist.

Back