Statue Sideshow Venom lifesize Bust (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, looks great. We'll see how the color pallet turns out. This needs a good amount of drool.

got the first edition of the bust, kinda on the fence on selling him and getting that one instead
the sculp looks great but im not sure if its on par with the old one (quality and paintjob wise)
lets hope they will also do a spiderman one, the old lifesize bust of him looks great, but its to rare and expensive to get

The first venom bust is incredible, i just wish they had included more of the chest and made it taller.

The first venom bust is incredible, i just wish they had included more of the chest and made it taller.

yep, it didn't make sense and looked way out of place because they added the chest on the old Spiderman bust. I was looking to re-acquire that first version, but will wait until this gets in collectors hands first.

Hope it’s at NYCC

Attachments

• 788DE167-616E-4B0C-A4D2-FF23F2521F58.jpg
    788DE167-616E-4B0C-A4D2-FF23F2521F58.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 214
looks pretty good so far. I'm glad they added the drool to this. I didn't think they would. If this has any sort of ES on it, will prolly be a day 1 order for me and that's rare for me to say when it comes to SS.

I'm in! This will be my first bust and likely my most expensive collectible, will have to stretch financially for awhile to make this happen, but I'm excited about it!

If all my other monthly payments end when they list this, then I'll be ok.

Back