Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely one of the prettiest statues to be released from Sideshow at least in my humble opinion. Everyone who's come to my house (female prudes included) has said great things about this piece.

Definitely one of the prettiest statues to be released from Sideshow at least in my humble opinion. Everyone who's come to my house (female prudes included) has said great things about this piece.

Did you also order the Vampirella PF?

This is truly well done statue, i very rarely even notice statues that are not in my "narrow" collecting line, but man i want this one.

I picked up a reg yesterday so I could display with both heads as I like them both very much.
This is such a nice statue.

vamps1.jpg

I did. :D Lucky for me, I think the exclusive and only the EX on that one will do me just fine.
Did you order it?

I did. :D Lucky for me, I think the exclusive and only the EX on that one will do me just fine.
Did you order it?

The first day it went up..This is one of the most gorgeous piece to come out in years :monkey5

I agree with both of you. They are both beautiful. Plus I love bats so...
So glad they did a good job on her.

I'm blown away. She's gorgeous.

She's going back though. Got a chip in the base, in front on the tentacle (right below the bat-hole).

I'll be waiting a bit longer.

that sucks, hopefully you get a good one in return

Hopefully didn't work.

Replacement had poor fitting bats that scuffed her hip. When I asked for a new one they said none were available. When I asked for the old one back, they said none were available.

Thanks Sideshow. Hope that Rogue thing works out for you. :duff

Hopefully didn't work.

Replacement had poor fitting bats that scuffed her hip. When I asked for a new one they said none were available. When I asked for the old one back, they said none were available.

Thanks Sideshow. Hope that Rogue thing works out for you. :duff

Mate it shouldn't be any drama to heat the bats up with a hair drier and move/bend them out a bit so they don't touch anymore.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, it wasn't the only problem. The seam between her left leg and the rest of her body is excessive. Just not satisfied with the replacement when the original was virtually flawless. Looking back, I should have just repaired the chip myself. And, I would have, had I known the replacement was going not going to be worth my trouble (or theirs). With a piece this limited, I should never taken the chance.

Live and learn. :dunno

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, it wasn't the only problem. The seam between her left leg and the rest of her body is excessive. Just not satisfied with the replacement when the original was virtually flawless. Looking back, I should have just repaired the chip myself. And, I would have, had I known the replacement was going not going to be worth my trouble (or theirs). With a piece this limited, I should never taken the chance.

Live and learn. :dunno

That sux man. Sideshow stands behind their 30 day guarantee and we should get mint pieces. It hasn't let me down yet. But if their stock runs out I think they should make more to cover problems like you had.
Losing a good customer for the sake of spare statues can't be worth it in the long run and you shouldn't have to accept crap and be replaced with crap.

Back