Sideshow tonight's Newsletter... At what time?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never tell :monkey3

Anyway, can't you people tell that the voice this time was different than the other times? Seriously, I am questioning whether you really listen to the 'casts... ;)

And Loki, nice trying to suck up there :rotfl LMAO!

(I can't believe no one has posted the other random Star Wars picture goody...)

All I will say is that the best part of the podcast is by the guy that asked:

Why is Sideshow SO AWESOME!!!!! :rock That guy rocks :rock

SideshowDusty said:
I'll never tell :monkey3

Anyway, can't you people tell that the voice this time was different than the other times? Seriously, I am questioning whether you really listen to the 'casts... ;)

And Loki, nice trying to suck up there :rotfl LMAO!

(I can't believe no one has posted the other random Star Wars picture goody...)

Sorry honey, I wasn't trying to suck up. Someone made a joke in the Mary Jane thread and I thought you might be interested to check it out. I don't feel the need to suck up to every lady I find on a message board like some fanboys do (and you guys know who you are)

I realized you took my comment about the newsletter the wrong way and wanted to correct it because I know how much work goes into it. :duff

Darth Loki said:
I don't feel the need to suck up to every lady I find on a message board like some fanboys do (and you guys know who you are)

Come on now, you know it's as close as some of them will ever get to a real girl! :rotfl

just kidding.

Loki, you have to understand that talking to a female Sideshow CS rep is the closest thing most of us will ever get to.. you know... :eek:

Just kiddin', of course.

But I wouldn't necessarily turn down a Babes of Sideshow Collectibles swimsuit calendar.. :chew

Back