Sideshow tonight's Newsletter... At what time?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anakin1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering at what time (PST) the newsletter usually shows up... I wanna preorder the Shin Akuma and don't wanna miss. THANKS

The newsletters usually go up around 9:00 PM ET (6:00 PM PT), but give or take 30-45 mins or so each way.

We've also seen them go up as late as nearly Midnight ET.

Just start checking around 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PT.

And don't start checking n----------------ow.... Ok..... Now!............. Well then, maybe................................now...

Now?

How 'bout now?

Now?

You can usually expect the newsletter to be posted between 6 and 7 PM PST (9-10 EST), and tonight will be no different (unless the power goes out or something!)... and believe me, you will WANT to read this newsletter - there's some great stuff in it :D :monkey3

SideshowDusty said:
You can usually expect the newsletter to be posted between 6 and 7 PM PST (9-10 EST), and tonight will be no different (unless the power goes out or something!)... and believe me, you will WANT to read this newsletter - there's some great stuff in it :D :monkey3

Dusty, it's like you're fishing and we're all the fish, you dangle the worm in front of us and let us swim up, but then you pull it back at the last second and we chase after you for it :)

SideshowDusty said:
Oh, but the difference is... this time I mean it :lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh **SCREAMS LIKE LITTLE GIRL** So ExCITED! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

SideshowDusty said:
Thanks Dusty, I belive I stay up them tonight. Please make it more like 6-ish then, o.k.? - that would be 3AM for me - And belive it or not, I want to read EVERY SSC newsletter, only the time it's posted is not so great for me. But I'm not complaining, cause SSC doesn't post any rare items in the newsletters any more, right? Which I'm really thankful for! It's a catastrophe to miss out on items you really want, as I am sure everyone here can relate to.

Last edited:
Just know I realize why I had the impression that the newsletter was up early... California has Daylight Saving Time already, whereas we in Europe have not (yet)... No wonder. Heh. How disappointing.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Just know I realize why I had the impression that the newsletter was up early... California has Daylight Saving Time already, whereas we in Europe have not (yet)... No wonder. Heh. How disappointing.

Gee! You mean you didn't have to patch every server, desktop, laptop, mobile device, switches, routers, firewalls, applications, Exchange server, Outlook mailboxes, and just about every other electronic device known to mankind??? Lucky you!!! :rotfl

lcummins said:
Gee! You mean you didn't have to patch every server, desktop, laptop, mobile device, switches, routers, firewalls, applications, Exchange server, Outlook mailboxes, and just about every other electronic device known to mankind??? Lucky you!!! :rotfl

You forgot the most important detail, after doing all that, the patches crash your network :)

Back