Sideshow tonight's Newsletter... At what time?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slug02.JPG

:D

Yes the podcast was great, really detailed and entertaining, great job
icon14.gif

Alice Adrenochrome said:
For some reason, my Itunes can't detect the new podcast. :confused: Me Mac, you Jane... I know you love Mac Dusty... :D

I do love Mac... but I think it takes a few hours for iTunes to pick it up? Not sure how often they update their feed (or however it works). I actually download it direct from our site and watch it through Quicktime...

SideshowDusty said:
I do love Mac... but I think it takes a few hours for iTunes to pick it up? Not sure how often they update their feed (or however it works). I actually download it direct from our site and watch it through Quicktime...
Will do Dusty.

SideshowDusty said:

That's what I do. Much quicker that way.

Thanks Dusty,,,podcast was fun.

And now we know the edition size of the Leia Exclusive...1977,,,,yikes! I haven't been this nervous about a PPO in a while... :) I think she looks great!

Any word on when we'll see some good images (other than the leaked one) of the Yavin Luke? The leaked one looked good but I'm anxious to see that stunning sculpt from some different angles...

As always...good to "read" you....

Amir said:
Yes the podcast was great, really detailed and entertaining, great job
icon14.gif

Indeed, esp for those of us who collect mostly film-based collectibles. You can't beat hearing the inspiration for the films and actor responses etc, I hope the podcasts stay that way.

The information from Mat Falls was really awesome as well. :duff

I love the podcasts. But I have to say, Christopher Walken is the creapiest guy ever! I hate his voice and the way he talks. It just really freaks me out when all of the male's posts are read by a Walken impersonator.

And Dusty, I did not mean the newsletter itself was lame. You have no idea how much I look forward to it each week and I appreciate all the work you guys put into it. It's just the lack of LOTR is really starting to get frustrating. I'm so glad I got into the Marvel pieces so I have a reason to keep giving you guys money hand over fist.

And is it true you were the inspiration for the Mary Jane comiquette :monkey3 ?

SideshowDusty said:

It didn't use to, it's only been the last few for some reason, unless maybe Apple updated something on their side.

I asked who it was a long time ago and was told by many people that it was not Dusty but after the "ok dust" comment after calling brant, brat is the reason I said that.

Back