Sideshow, this man needs to be hired !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would fully support a line of crazy clowns from Pinkerton... heck I'm already supporting his personal ones by buying both Pennywise and the other 1/6 he offered!

Guy is a kickass sculptor, and seems very cool :rock

evil clowns vs. the dead...............that would be an awesome dio & think the two lines would compliment each other quite well.

If I were a HT/12" fan Id dig it. So Im rooting for you guys.

For me though Id rather a Pennywise 1:1 (edit: a 1:1 bust I dont want the entire creepy ****er in my house!)

If I were a HT/12" fan Id dig it. So Im rooting for you guys.

For me though Id rather a Pennywise 1:1 (edit: a 1:1 bust I dont want the entire creepy ****er in my house!)

Just looking at his masks I think John could knock out and AMAZING Pennnywise 1:1.

I can't believe I'm joining in on one of Shai's crusades (or is it Krusade?) but I agree 100% with this one. Pinkerton is the best horror sculptor I've seen. I can't believe he's not affiliated with anybody.

I thought he was with Neca???

If not, get him while the gettin's good! :rock

Pinketonfx needs to be hired by you, Sideshow !!!! His horror work is amazing...Great Sculptor and painter...

About a 12'' line of his Scary clowns from him ??? I see this as outselling your ''Dead '' line.Many fans here would want you to produce figures from his work.Make it happen Sideshow !!!!

his work:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1701470&posted=1#post1701470

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54836

Sideshow needs to get me hired. On that day, Things will turn Grey and stay that way. There you have my mad dream.:D

Thank you guys so much!!! Really all that i can say is wow! I have been sculpting and painting like crazy for everyone!

Thanks again!

These clowns are awesome. I can see them even as evil henchmen for a dark Joker figure. Way creepier than them Killer Clowns from Outer Space!!

Back