Sideshow dealers in the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my own experience I would recommend collectiblesdirect or collectiblekitbash. I would steer away from forbidden planet (unless you've got no other choice) as their prices are often needlessly higher than other uk retailers.

Personally, I'd avoid Zavvi for buying statues from. Not had a good experience with them and they're still early players in the UK merchandise market. Best give them some time to bed down, get their teething issues out of the way before they can deliver a quality service.

I'm sure plenty of people have had good times with them, but just a heads up from my own dealings with them.

Zavvi used to be great, but that was back in the days where they had brick and mortar shops as well as online, I haven't dealt with them since they went online only.

Zavvi are not buying from the official distributor in the UK and the UK distributor are not happy. This is why they are late with stock but cheap,i buy from the UK supplier and as low as i go on price it is impossible to compete with grey importers like zavvi.

Back