Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the waitlist does still convert after all these time.
I cancelled mine when I picked up the last reg locally.

My waitlist converted in August. Sideshow was awesome and let me set up a payment plan as I couldn’t afford it all right then. It didn’t come in the regular brown shipper so I think it may have been a return. I won’t get have a chance to take a look at it till Friday. Number 366/750

I still wish I got one with no issues. I loved this piece.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I remove the head of the statues to be safe typically but as M United stated I just do not get very close to it...and will switch out from widest for a quick general cleaning to the smal when getting into detail around bases.

Just wanted to share that I was able to get an awesome effect from my camera due to the angle and lighting shining above. It reminds me of the front cover of The Infinity Gauntlet comic, with the color streaks gleaming off the gems.

51132474_1898523446923376_7117380294079938560_n.jpg

For anyone that can answer me, this figure fits in a besta with glass?

I supose that not but, there will be helpful to me

Regards

Many thanks friend, hope that the answer will be yes but....

I will search another one way to put it

Odd question but for people who have taken thanos apart after assembly where did you start after the head and gauntlet? Afraid of scratching one of his legs and the magnets on mine are super strong.

Having waited months for mine, it came intact. i boxed it away as i was moving house.

Finally unboxed it and it looks like they've put in 2 orange gems and no red gem.

Anyone else had that problem? i've sent an email to Sideshow but as they order was sent over a year ago i doubt they'll do anything now...

cheers

Back