Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its why I decided not to get this piece, just CBA with high chance of damage

Well...I don't know any of the statistical numbers so I can't comment on the chances of damage. But my EX came out great, so I can't complain.

Well...I don't know any of the statistical numbers so I can't comment on the chances of damage. But my EX came out great, so I can't complain.

I feel like people complaining about "deciding not to get this piece" didn't have a choice in the matter. They probably missed out on pre-ordering/ordering and are now trying to justify that with "well it had issues anyway." All statues have issues. We are a very vocal minority. Thousands of these were made. There were a handful of complaints in this thread. Any issue I've had with a Sideshow statue, I've reached out to Sideshow and they've fixed.

I feel like people complaining about "deciding not to get this piece" didn't have a choice in the matter. They probably missed out on pre-ordering/ordering and are now trying to justify that with "well it had issues anyway." All statues have issues. We are a very vocal minority. Thousands of these were made. There were a handful of complaints in this thread. Any issue I've had with a Sideshow statue, I've reached out to Sideshow and they've fixed.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think this is the key point. Sideshow is always willing to work with you to make sure you are happy with the product you receive as long as you have reasonable expectations. Some people are more OCD than others and will look for any and all potential issues with something. Even then, Sideshow will let you return the statue and give you your money back. I can't imagine what some people do when they order statues internationally or off of eBay, but I feel like buying from sideshow is probably the safest routes if you're concerned about issues with your statue.

Does anybody have pictures of their Thanos inside or up top a besta? Thx

9b9c708ff2e578467f06f515b3cffb09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took a chance and bought a Full Metal Infinity Gauntlet from a seller on eBay to go with my Thanos and it finally arrived. I must say, it's beautifully painted and simply fantastic looking!! And yes it is REAL METAL so it has a nice heft to it. They even tossed in a nice looking infinity ring as a thank you. Nicely done!
Here are some pics: The only negative is that the stones leave a little to desire. They look a little toyish in comparison to the gauntlet itself, plus each individual stone requires a battery that they don't provide. Each stone is magnetic, so they do stick to the gauntlet pretty well. Finally, the base is solid and made of particle wood or board (not my favorite material) but works very well for this. It too, looks very nice in hand. For $223, this is a beast!

IMG_3683.jpg IMG_3684.jpg IMG_3685.jpg

I took a chance and bought a Full Metal Infinity Gauntlet from a seller on eBay to go with my Thanos and it finally arrived. I must say, it's beautifully painted and simply fantastic looking!! And yes it is REAL METAL so it has a nice heft to it. They even tossed in a nice looking infinity ring as a thank you. Nicely done!
Here are some pics: The only negative is that the stones leave a little to desire. They look a little toyish in comparison to the gauntlet itself, plus each individual stone requires a battery that they don't provide. Each stone is magnetic, so they do stick to the gauntlet pretty well. Finally, the base is solid and made of particle wood or board (not my favorite material) but works very well for this. It too, looks very nice in hand. For $223, this is a beast!

View attachment 435988 View attachment 435989 View attachment 435990

That is very nice especially for the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my Thanos exclusive from sideshow. I can’t wait to open it up.

Back