Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed it will... Just remember where you heard it first

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
I would not be surprised if it happens. If there is room to make money why not, beside Sideshow is a company that it's mission to make money.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Ok if it's rereleassed in the comic version I will lost likely pick it up in hopes to get a non defective piece.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Indeed it will... Just remember where you heard it first

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

curious on where you heard about this? I haven't heard a peep from anywhere, including my "contacts" : )

I will just display both, if true.

curious on where you heard about this? I haven't heard a peep from anywhere, including my "contacts" : )

I will just display both, if true.
I heard a similar rumor from someone on FB. It makes sense as a business move. This thing prints money. But yeah I think it's just all speculation from people who don't know. Then somewhere down the grapevine it becomes "I heard rumors they're considering this." I'll believe it when I see it.

I heard a similar rumor from someone on FB. It makes sense as a business move. This thing prints money. But yeah I think it's just all speculation from people who don't know. Then somewhere down the grapevine it becomes "I heard rumors they're considering this." I'll believe it when I see it.

I believe this more than anything.

I got 3341 and my friend got 3346
I haven't opened mine yet but my friend said his is perfect- no issues

I got 3341 and my friend got 3346
I haven't opened mine yet but my friend said his is perfect- no issues

Open that box ...and inspect that statue as soon as you can. With these prices, you have to make sure yours is defect free. Not saying yours will have defects ...just saying you should check.

Open that box ...and inspect that statue as soon as you can. With these prices, you have to make sure yours is defect free. Not saying yours will have defects ...just saying you should check.

Just opened it - everything looks good from what I see
I can hear rattling inside thanos's body but don't see any issues yet

Just opened it - everything looks good from what I see
I can hear rattling inside thanos's body but don't see any issues yet

A few people had rattling in their Thanos statue as well. Not sure if that's a bad thing.

Mine didn't have any rattling. So, dunno ...

A few people had rattling in their Thanos statue as well. Not sure if that's a bad thing.

Mine didn't have any rattling. So, dunno ...

From what I can tell, this isn't a repackaged statue, which is what I was expecting. It looks like they still had some in their warehouse

I had received a repackaged Spiderman 2099 - was really irritated, it had broken pieces of the cape and long strands of someone's hair in it, all the tissue paper was jacked up, even balled up and thrown in the box for no reason. Got a replacement without any issues

Yeah I agree. Inspect it ASAP. If you do have defects chances are they have no replacements.

From what I can tell, this isn't a repackaged statue, which is what I was expecting. It looks like they still had some in their warehouse

I had received a repackaged Spiderman 2099 - was really irritated, it had broken pieces of the cape and long strands of someone's hair in it, all the tissue paper was jacked up, even balled up and thrown in the box for no reason. Got a replacement without any issues

That's messed up when they repackage and use it as replacement. Glad that wasn't the case for you. Congrats!

There's no excuse for that.

I've got to give Sideshow's CS department credit though. Lately, they're pretty darn quick correcting concerns/solving problems - at least with me they've been really helpful and understanding.

not sure if worth asking, but does anyone happen to have a spare art box for sale? i thought of a clever halloween outfit i could make with it.

There’s something rattling inside the head on mine.....but I mean what does it matter. It’s not like I take the head off and shake it every day lol.

Back