Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they will need to replace the box too. If they have a replacement , I will take it. But I will not take it if they require me to destroy the body first. I can't risk if the replacement is worst then the first and there are none after that.

Dude, Seriously, get a replacement or a full refund. A completely broken foot, no question.

Well just received Thanos EX and it was damaged His right boot was completely broken off and there were chips around the neck area. Upon inspections, this statue was either a return or SSC put it together with parts.

Also it did not have the original clear bag (missing), styrofoam was previously opened / re-taped and the number on the box differ from the base....

Other then that, it looks to be a great statue.... but I am not happy that this was essentially a return statue. Giving the price, I hope SSC refunds me a portion of the cost.
Sounds like a returned one to me.
Too bad the fault is too bad to keep imo.
I'm keeping mine with that fault at the back of the headsculpt. The store Zing sent me a $50 gift card.

How common were the QC issues on this one? I'm worried about the waitlist conversion I got.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had a ton of issues on 2 statues and 1 extra gaunlet. Ended up returning it completely.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How common were the QC issues on this one? I'm worried about the waitlist conversion I got.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had 3 issues on the first EX that was delivered. I requested a full replacement. The second EX was perfect ...I have no issues with it.

Soooooo. I just had my regular waitlist convert. I noticed someone else did also on Facebook. Anyone else? Did I get lucky?

I’m still curious to see if this guy was actually sold out or if this is part of another batch.

Regardless I’m happy and will probably let it convert. Fingers crossed no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea. If I had to guess they got another batch in from all the broken ones they had returned and those people not wanting the statue any more.

Just my guess.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm guessing whatever damaged/paint issue statues were sent back and possibly fixed in house.. then put back up for sale. Maybe not the broken ones, but there were a lot returned due to minor paint issues that could easily be fixed.

I'm guessing whatever damaged/paint issue statues were sent back and possibly fixed in house.. then put back up for sale. Maybe not the broken ones, but there were a lot returned due to minor paint issues that could easily be fixed.

I'd imagine with the loads of talented artist they have ...fixing the paint issues on all of their returns would help them maximize profit. That's how I see it, anyway.

My waitlist for the regular statue converted to an order today and I was just charged
My friend had the same thing - conversion and charge

My waitlist for the regular statue converted to an order today and I was just charged
My friend had the same thing - conversion and charge

Yes. There have been a few of us. I got the update last week and the notification that it’s now an order today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also got the conversion, but on the exclusive. I had to break it up into two payments though. So I don’t have it yet.

screenshot_20180413-103615.jpg

rumor has it that SS is going to re-release thanos on the throne but in his standard blue and gold colorway from the comics... so i wouldn't fret if yall missed out on this statue... but release is going to be very limited so don't sleep this time around

screenshot_20180413-103615.jpg

That will piss a lot of guys off it that happens

Back