Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Yeap , I trust my friend but just wanna double check with ppl here who is more professional then anyone else

If its legit ...and you got it from a friend ...then why didn't your friend include the art box?

Would need a close up of the EX head to tell... at least to make a really educated guess

DA790040-C0D6-4A37-87A2-CA34091A0267.jpg

And one photo of the back of the EX head because some of the re-casts from 100s of pages back show that it was actually smaller than the original so there's a visible gap between the neck and the head.

And one photo of the back of the EX head because some of the re-casts from 100s of pages back show that it was actually smaller than the original so there's a visible gap between the neck and the head.

I can’t find the pics,but that is the only gap I found with my.
1D0D03A8-EAB1-4347-BACC-3FC7D428B5F1.jpg

Okay it is hard to see, but I think yours is legit. The easiest way to tell is by looking at the teeth on the EX head. This shot from SSC shows the blue overspray they put on the teeth of the EX.

IMG_8716.JPG

And this is the recast that is missing the overspray because so many people were complaining about the blue on the teeth

IMG_8717.JPG

I hope this helps

This is so wrong and he sold a lot already ...

View attachment 425184

I have never seen so many in the collecting community turn a blind eye to the production and purchasing of recasts as they have with this piece. The excuse is that the smilingEX is the most iconic depiction of Thanos there is, and SSC made it to rare, so recasting it is fine... it is SSC's fault after all. However, with SO many customs being made for this I don't see the reason to sell out your morals just to get the EX head. Honestly, grab a smiling custom, or pay to play, but done result to recasts

Thanks guys, I think my is not recast after all the pics you guys show. Thanks again for the help.

Well just received Thanos EX and it was damaged His right boot was completely broken off and there were chips around the neck area. Upon inspections, this statue was either a return or SSC put it together with parts.

Also it did not have the original clear bag (missing), styrofoam was previously opened / re-taped and the number on the box differ from the base....

Other then that, it looks to be a great statue.... but I am not happy that this was essentially a return statue. Giving the price, I hope SSC refunds me a portion of the cost.

Well just received Thanos EX and it was damaged His right boot was completely broken off and there were chips around the neck area. Upon inspections, this statue was either a return or SSC put it together with parts.

Also it did not have the original clear bag (missing), styrofoam was previously opened / re-taped and the number on the box differ from the base....

Other then that, it looks to be a great statue.... but I am not happy that this was essentially a return statue. Giving the price, I hope SSC refunds me a portion of the cost.

Why don't you ask for a replacement?

Why don't you ask for a replacement?

Well they will need to replace the box too. If they have a replacement , I will take it. But I will not take it if they require me to destroy the body first. I can't risk if the replacement is worst then the first and there are none after that.

Well they will need to replace the box too. If they have a replacement , I will take it. But I will not take it if they require me to destroy the body first. I can't risk if the replacement is worst then the first and there are none after that.

You really want to keep one where the boot was broken off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back