Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I'm late to the game but really thinking about picking up the regular.
Joined waitlist at SSC. Hopefully it converts.

Give Popcultcha a call sometimes they have stock even if not on their website. There is a slim chance its worth giving them a call you may get lucky.

Well picked up the last one here in Australia at Zing Pop Culture.
Dunno what they can do about it.
Regular version.
Unfortunately a manufacturing fault on the back of his helmet.
t2.jpg

Is that the only issue with it? if you cant see it front on maybe you can deal with it.

Yes a small thing. I haven't even bothered contacting Zing yet.
No major fault only small paint blemishes here and there on Thanos.
I couldn't get the gauntlet to light up before and figured out the problem.
The left AAA battery contacts had a spring for the positive terminal :dunno
It was therefore not even touching the positive side of the battery. A small folded piece of foil solved it.
Looking back from current page to page 320 it looks like a lengthy process to get a replacement.
Can't stop admiring it on my desk.
thanos1.jpg
thanos2.jpg

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't return that if it was on the front it would be a different story. This piece has had big issues you got a pretty good one. Do his feet sit flush to the base?

I personally wouldn't return that if it was on the front it would be a different story. This piece has had big issues you got a pretty good one. Do his feet sit flush to the base?

His left foot is about 2 or 3 mm in mid air but I'm fine with that as long as it doesn't place any undue strain on the body.
Right foot appears to be on the base.

So my waitlist on the exclusive just converted. I didn’t think that would happen. Might have to cancel as I don’t have the funds available right at the moment.

Edit*** So looks like I found a way to keep it, and I already have a long list of people interested in it if I can’t for some reason. I’m getting so many pm on this.

Last edited:
So my waitlist on the exclusive just converted. I didn’t think that would happen. Might have to cancel as I don’t have the funds available right at the moment.

Shoot, xfer it to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's literally no way for us to tell based on your pictures. Where did you buy it from?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
If it is a recast it's better then the two official ones I got from sideshow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back