Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to jump on the WL for this just in case a badass MCU version isn't shown during SDCC. I'm surprised my WL bar said my chances are "great" to convert.

Mine has said 'great' since I went on it, around 2 days after it went to waitlist, but it has steadily moved away from the green end towards yellow.

Do you mind saying where exactly on the bar you are? As in more towards the green or yellow end of 'great'? Or even better, show a picture. Reason being is - I find it odd that going on the waitlist after so long still shows 'great' chances of converting. Clearly the chances are not 'great so why say this when it's not accurate? It's something I'd like to ask them about as I've always felt suspicious about it - along with the whole circumstances of the 'sell out' in the first place tbh.

Decided to jump on the WL for this just in case a badass MCU version isn't shown during SDCC. I'm surprised my WL bar said my chances are "great" to convert.

Our only hint of a MCU version is from Iron Studios, but we haven't see as much as a concept drawing for it, like we did for their Civil War pieces.

Mine has said 'great' since I went on it, around 2 days after it went to waitlist, but it has steadily moved away from the green end towards yellow.

Do you mind saying where exactly on the bar you are? As in more towards the green or yellow end of 'great'? Or even better, show a picture. Reason being is - I find it odd that going on the waitlist after so long still shows 'great' chances of converting. Clearly the chances are not 'great so why say this when it's not accurate? It's something I'd like to ask them about as I've always felt suspicious about it - along with the whole circumstances of the 'sell out' in the first place tbh.

It's on the edge of green lol, not in the middle part of it. They might have another batch coming in? Don't know....

Our only hint of a MCU version is from Iron Studios, but we haven't see as much as a concept drawing for it, like we did for their Civil War pieces.

My spidey sense tell me that maybe ECC will put out a Thanos, but that might be too much for my blood.

Warning to anyone not happy with the regular head. Sideshow made this statue in 3 different batches and if you go an alternate route whatever it may be the new part may not fit. I can confirm my latest batch statue will not fit prior parts (have had more than one) plus I went an alternate route with the head and the new one does not fit correctly.

Warning to anyone not happy with the regular head. Sideshow made this statue in 3 different batches and if you go an alternate route whatever it may be the new part may not fit. I can confirm my latest batch statue will not fit prior parts (have had more than one) plus I went an alternate route with the head and the new one does not fit correctly.

Damn, that's got to be annoying.

I just assumed that they would use the same molds etc and the same factory.

Unless the factories that they use are just as bad as those that do fakes of Hot Toy figures which are smaller in size because their molds shrink during the process.

The replacement gauntlet didn't fit the first body or the second body I got.

Speaking of said gauntlet I still have it sitting here. With nothing todo with it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Speaking of said gauntlet I still have it sitting here. With nothing todo with it.

That’s probably why they didn’t bother asking you to smash it. They new it couldn’t fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sell it on eBay. I've done that with defective parts.

Hey all,

Just got the email saying my replacement body is ready but they want me to destroy the old body AND all the parts. Is this usual? The other parts are all fine.

I just received an email also but they want me to mail them mine back before they send me one. Nothing about destroying it

Hey all,

Just got the email saying my replacement body is ready but they want me to destroy the old body AND all the parts. Is this usual? The other parts are all fine.

They gonna send you a full replacement of pieces?

Requested a replacement for a body and headsculpt, also got mail that I have to destroy the entire piece including accessories.

Requested a replacement for a body and headsculpt, also got mail that I have to destroy the entire piece including accessories.

With all these requests of photos to be taken, I wonder if there is a black market for prepared photos (taken at different angles etc) of destroyed Sideshow items :dunno

Back