Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't dust some pieces like my Court of the Dead or Skeletor. They have some awesome cobwebs going on them now. Spooky Scary

Yes dusting the thin fragile parts can cause parts to fall off if there’s weak magnets or the metal joint is not tight enough like some Wonder Woman ex axes. It’s just poorly made with less cost for ss. Then I have my statues so closely together my own arm or hand can break parts just moving in and out of each statue. Yes I’ve broken a few moving them around already. Now I just try to not move them anymore.

Yes dusting the thin fragile parts can cause parts to fall off if there’s weak magnets or the metal joint is not tight enough like some Wonder Woman ex axes. It’s just poorly made with less cost for ss. Then I have my statues so closely together my own arm or hand can break parts just moving in and out of each statue. Yes I’ve broken a few moving them around already. Now I just try to not move them anymore.

Which is why we were saying you may need to disassemble a statue first, prior to dusting with a manual brush etc. For any experienced collector not to do that first with a statue with weak magnets etc would be.......

But you can also use compressed air rather than brushes etc, and that way you may not even physically touch your statue (except for the air of course). It may not be as good as a brush in some cases but it will remove a lot of dust that way. And it's especially good on those statues which may have intricate details that a brush may damage, such as on some mixed media items. I personally don't have most of my statues out in the open, and for those that I do none of them have any mixed media fabric materials except for the faux leather capes etc.

I have an electic air blower called Xpower - has 2 speed setting and multiple nozzles...blows dust right out...I also run a bluair air filter in the house any way so blown dust eventually gets grabbed in that

I have an electic air blower called Xpower - has 2 speed setting and multiple nozzles...blows dust right out...I also run a bluair air filter in the house any way so blown dust eventually gets grabbed in that
I have the Xpower as well. Well worth it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Do you have a link by any chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because someone mentioned the MetroVac DataVac Electric Duster a couple of pages back, I decided to get that one instead.

I think both are comparable in price and power. But I wonder which one is better for our purposes?

Because someone mentioned the MetroVac DataVac Electric Duster a couple of pages back, I decided to get that one instead.

I think both are comparable in price and power. But I wonder which one is better for our purposes?

Ill look into that one also

There’s a 25 dollar difference roughly. How do you like it

That was me. It dusts my computer very well so if it can do that it will handle the statues easily.

IF you bought the one from amazon usa you will need to buy a voltage converter they are around $20 to $40.

That was me. It dusts my computer very well so if it can do that it will handle the statues easily.

IF you bought the one from amazon usa you will need to buy a voltage converter they are around $20 to $40.

I just paid the inflated Australian pricing from an Australian retailer.

As I might as well get used to not buying anything from Amazon USA, as from 1st of July any Australian shipping address will no longer be accepted for their delivery system :gah:

I just paid the inflated Australian pricing from an Australian retailer.

As I might as well get used to not buying anything from Amazon USA, as from 1st of July any Australian shipping address will no longer be accepted for their delivery system :gah:

I got a pre order comic on Amazon USA (shipping after July 1) does that still go through?

You will be happy with that air blower it has all the attachments etc get in tight places etc .

I got a pre order comic on Amazon USA does that still go through?

You will be happy with that air blower it has all the attachments etc get in tight places etc .

Honestly I don't know. But I'm guessing if you've already fully paid for the item it will still go through, otherwise....:dunno

Decided to jump on the WL for this just in case a badass MCU version isn't shown during SDCC. I'm surprised my WL bar said my chances are "great" to convert.

Back