Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah bro do only goods and services for the peace of mind. If anything fails then you can dispute and get your money back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now the person is willing to send an invoice and sell through goods and services. I asked for more pics are got the excuse, " it's all packed up. I don't want to open it because it could get damaged."

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Now the person is willing to send an invoice and sell through goods and services. I asked for more pics are got the excuse, " it's all packed up. I don't want to open it because it could get damaged."

Scam scam scam scam scam.

Run. Patience will bring you your statue one day bro. If that guy wanted to sell and wasn’t scamming he would send a time stamped photo and never request to send money other than goods and services.

Run. Patience will bring you your statue one day bro. If that guy wanted to sell and wasn’t scamming he would send a time stamped photo and never request to send money other than goods and services.

Couldn't agree more. Not sure if we're allowed to put people on blast here or I would give you the name.

Couldn't agree more. Not sure if we're allowed to put people on blast here or I would give you the name.

Can we take all the Galactus comments and BST questions out of the Thanos on Throne thread please. Thanks.

Ok found one on the FB group. Has anyone ever bought on there. Are there any securities from PayPal when sending as a gift?

Do not send as gift! Never! Unless it’s a reseller helping you out with fees

How do you guys dust a big piece like this? Do you take the parts off or dust it assembled?

How do you guys dust a big piece like this? Do you take the parts off or dust it assembled?
Air compressor. :) I don't like taking statues apart for cleaning. Every time you take a part off you run the risk of breaking it.

For any piece that I have out in the open I personally disassemble first as you don't want whatever you're using to either knock a part off or snag on a piece and either pull off a interchangeable piece or break a fragile piece.

But for this Thanos on Throne there's probably no need take him off the throne itself.

I've used fairly cheap air compressors before and the couple I've used have been insufficient for me. I've always thought I should find a better one.

For any piece that I have out in the open I personally disassemble first as you don't want whatever you're using to either knock a part off or snag on a piece and either pull off a interchangeable piece or break a fragile piece.

But for this Thanos on Throne there's probably no need take him off the throne itself.

I've used fairly cheap air compressors before and the couple I've used have been insufficient for me. I've always thought I should find a better one.

I bought the Metro Vacuum ED500P DataVac 500-Watt, .75-HP Electric Duster and bought a voltage converter from ebay and use it to clean my computer. Going to try it on my statues should be ok.

I use a very soft artist brush (from Hobby Lobby or Michael's) and carefully dust the statues. Be careful though around the connecting parts.

This is my greatest fear too. To knock something off while dusting.

That's why I disassemble the small things ... portrait, arms, hands, etc ... before dusting.

Some good ideas. Think I’m gonna break it down and hit each piece with a make up brush. Bought some of those canned air dusters I’ll lightly go over after. Might look into a small compressor like you guys if these cans start adding up.

Some good ideas. Think I’m gonna break it down and hit each piece with a make up brush. Bought some of those canned air dusters I’ll lightly go over after. Might look into a small compressor like you guys if these cans start adding up.

The cans are just not worth it if you have more than a few pieces. And even though they say they don't leave any residual behind, I've always been slightly wary of them.

Back