Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it’s gonna be back on pre-order again? ‘Cause if it does, I might cancel my waitlist.

There's no telling for sure. It might go back up for PO, since it had a big ES.

But why cancel your WL if you want one? So you can PO later?

Budget is a bit tight, so having it as a pre-order would give me more time, but if they aren’t making more then I’d rather just buy it now before it’s too late ‘cause third party prices for these are ridiculous even for the regular

I’ve actually seen regulars going for more than retail lately. But there has also been a spike for custom heads and some of them looking pretty good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve actually seen regulars going for more than retail lately. But there has also been a spike for custom heads and some of them looking pretty good too

Not sure how many customs are out there but I've seen about 4 (I think) and they look awesome! I'd personally just look for a regular under retail and get one of the many custom heads being made. At this point paying 2k$+ for an EX is a very easy pass.

Not sure how many customs are out there but I've seen about 4 (I think) and they look awesome! I'd personally just look for a regular under retail and get one of the many custom heads being made. At this point paying 2k$+ for an EX is a very easy pass.

Yeah I agree! I wouldn’t buy the exclusive as it just doesn’t touch the regular head to me. I’ve always preferred the standard head. But the customs are even more cooler too

Still waiting for my replacement since January

So I messaged Sideshow and they told me that that was the last batch and they won’t be making more. Hopefully my waitlist gets converted

I just chatted with them, as well, and got the same info. All 3500 have sold, and it will NOT be coming back up for preorder.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_14_at_11_44_43_AM.png

So wolverine and hulk dio still available at almost half price and this already sold out? Did IW had anything to do with it? Lol

Back