Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good! I like mine as well and, fortunately, only have to drag the box a few feet from the front door where it's to be displayed.

PIFhgoS.jpg

Zb2gNRS.jpg

0dbzRP2.jpg

I like the display set out and art print! Great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my ebay EX head? from china yesterday. Was made a touch smaller than the original for some reason. Said they were sending another one at end of month.

Just got my regular in yesterday. The detail on this statue is amazing! When unpacking I felt like I was carrying a small toddler up the stairs.

Received my ebay EX head? from china yesterday. Was made a touch smaller than the original for some reason. Said they were sending another one at end of month.

Can you post some pics - how is the paint in comparison to the statue

I saw 2 people with heads posted - which seller did you buy from?

The head looks exactly the same just not long enough in the back to cover the whole neck. Paint is just as good if not better because the teeth do not look dirty. I'm guessing it's from the same factory. Have no idea how they sized it wrong unless that is part of the reason why sideshow replacement parts are taking so long due to production mishaps.

The head looks exactly the same just not long enough in the back to cover the whole neck. Paint is just as good if not better because the teeth do not look dirty. I'm guessing it's from the same factory. Have no idea how they sized it wrong unless that is part of the reason why sideshow replacement parts are taking so long due to production mishaps.

thanks for the info

LOW STOCK REMAINING Alert for Thanos.... I think it will be for a while n will be sold out soon..

LOW STOCK REMAINING Alert for Thanos.... I think it will be for a while n will be sold out soon..

Ooh boy; it's now waitlisted on Sideshow.
I just got mine in and my piece was a high edition number. So if Sideshow was sending them out in order of how they were numbered, then I'm not surprised.

Ooh boy; it's now waitlisted on Sideshow.
I just got mine in and my piece was a high edition number. So if Sideshow was sending them out in order of how they were numbered, then I'm not surprised.

I got mine in about a month ago and its like 3000 out of 3500.

I don't think that is how the numbering works. I am still thinking this is just a situation where it will come back in stock later on down the road.

I got mine in about a month ago and its like 3000 out of 3500.

The numbers aren't sequential FYI. They're totally random. So technically, number 3500 could've been the 3rd one made (I think?) Maybe I'm talking out of my ass lol.

The numbers aren't sequential FYI. They're totally random. So technically, number 3500 could've been the 3rd one made (I think?) Maybe I'm talking out of my ass lol.

I know. Also the number you get is totally random the shop could you have 100/3500 and 3500/3500 and if you ordered it early you could of got 3500/3500 and later on you could get 100. It's all random.

I know. Also the number you get is totally random the shop could you have 100/3500 and 3500/3500 and if you ordered it early you could of got 3500/3500 and later on you could get 100. It's all random.

I always thought it would be neat if pre-orders were first come, first served. So if you're the first to order, you get #1. Might make more incentive for people to pre-order. But ultimately, the numbers are pretty meaningless.

I always thought it would be neat if pre-orders were first come, first served. So if you're the first to order, you get #1. Might make more incentive for people to pre-order. But ultimately, the numbers are pretty meaningless.

That's the way it should be but it's not. Ordering early means nothing.

Back