Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this giant beat up brown box showed up today....won't open until tomorrow when I can stop unseeing the damage to the shipper! LOL. Really excited for this bad boy! Now who is doing custom heads!

Maybe that's a temporary solution in his mind. What's to stop the colonized planets from becoming overpopulated over time? Perhaps wiping out half the population in the universe is quicker and simpler solution for him. I don't view Thanos as an idiot after seeing the movie. He comes off as the Mad Titan. I see him more as insane, not stupid.

He has been around for a while and has plenty of time on his hands. Why not give a shot at populating uncolonized planets if resource depletion was his problem rather than the easy and evil solution of killing half the universe. He is insane for sure and is probably blinded by that but what he is doing is certainly not intelligent.

He has been around for a while and has plenty of time on his hands. Why not give a shot at populating uncolonized planets if resource depletion was his problem rather than the easy and evil solution of killing half the universe. He is insane for sure and is probably blinded by that but what he is doing is certainly not intelligent.
Although he has the reality stone he already lives in his own reality and everyone is just part of this.
He feels like the only way to save everyone to by removing half of eveyone so that civilizations can continue to grow.

Consider Ra's al Ghul's goal of completely killing everyone in Gotham just so he can rebuild it. He even says something like, for civilization to continue it needs to fall and restart.

Although both characters are evil thaons believes that the only way for life on every planet to continue is for them to lose 50% of their populations, which would fix a lot of issues like, overcrowded, global resources demand gets reeuded and allowed for more time for the races to come up with other ways to progress, Etc.

Is he evil in his mind no. Is he evil to us looking at him, yes HELL yes. But again to him he's doing what no one wants to do for life on every planet to continue. In his mind he's the savior not the villain.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

game is great...butch of crotchety old geezer statue collectors!
I'm actually not old at all :) I like good video games for example MegaMan 1 lol jk. Although a good game I'll keep my references to video games on the last 20 years.

Great games:
Diablo 1,2
StarCraft 1
Original world of Warcraft
God of war 1,2 and 3
Some of the COD, most of them were ****.
Divinity original sin 1 and 2
Vermintide 1 and 2
Left for dead 1 and 2
Path of exile
I know there's more but can't think of any.

**** games:
Fortnight
Diablo 3
StarCraft 2
Wows last 4 or 5 expasions

Let me be clear I am talking about Fortnite the Battle Royal...not the regular game. I go back to playing the WingCommander games when they were released! LOL

Fortnite Battle Royal is fun in that there is no story and no competitive advantage other than practice so me and my 2 kids can hop on and play together across three different platforms! And Thanos is in it right now...that alone is terrific! Totally agree on Diablo

Some of my fave games - All PC
**Wing Commander-whole series
**Witcher 1, 2 & 3
**Crysis
**Neverwinter Nights
**Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
**Doom
**Arkham Series

Xbox One
**Doom
**Dark Souls 3(just started but good)
**Titanfall series
**Madden(from Sega to Xbox)

I think you're over thinking this. You're looking at this from the rational of a sane person. Thanos isn't sane.

Although he has the reality stone he already lives in his own reality and everyone is just part of this.
He feels like the only way to save everyone to by removing half of eveyone so that civilizations can continue to grow.

Consider Ra's al Ghul's goal of completely killing everyone in Gotham just so he can rebuild it. He even says something like, for civilization to continue it needs to fall and restart.

Although both characters are evil thaons believes that the only way for life on every planet to continue is for them to lose 50% of their populations, which would fix a lot of issues like, overcrowded, global resources demand gets reeuded and allowed for more time for the races to come up with other ways to progress, Etc.

Is he evil in his mind no. Is he evil to us looking at him, yes HELL yes. But again to him he's doing what no one wants to do for life on every planet to continue. In his mind he's the savior not the villain.

In a roleplaying game Thanos would be lawful evil he believes what he is doing is right he is not a murder hobo for the fun of it. But he has super intelligence and in my opinion should know murdering half the universe is not the only solution. But that wont make a good movie so i understand why it was done.

Just got a notice my wait list for the exclusive was cancelled. It sold out as I was checking out so I must have gotten on it within a minute or less of it selling out. Lots of people are going to be SOL if I got on that early and still didn’t get it to convert. Kind of glad actually with all the QC issues this ended up with.

Well this giant beat up brown box showed up today....won't open until tomorrow when I can stop unseeing the damage to the shipper! LOL. Really excited for this bad boy! Now who is doing custom heads!

How did your statue fare?
I got mine last week and it's not perfect buuuuuuuuut I'm okay with it. A few small blemishes where I don't think it's worthy of a replacement.

How did your statue fare?
I got mine last week and it's not perfect buuuuuuuuut I'm okay with it. A few small blemishes where I don't think it's worthy of a replacement.

great timing...I started to unpack it a few hours ago and decided I needed a nap first to be in top physical condition to haul the box around....Holy cow...I am no wee man at a biscuit over 250lbs and I struggled moving this box around to unpack it....I had no intention of setting it out for display but the daunting task of moving this up a flight of stairs in the box made me want to take another nap!

It is beautiful...if there are blemishes...my old eyes can't see them. Everything fit and glove lighted nicely...I still can not believe I waited so long to order this masterpiece. I have been around art and sculpture my whole life...attended 20+ Art Expos in NY and this statue is one of the coolest things I have seen. I will post a few pics later.

With 2 sons...the only question is do I order another so when I kick the bucket they each have one. One thing of note as I was not a religious follower of this thread...I did not expect the upper gold and waist gold parts to be plastic...No problem with it but when I was handling it the first time and felt the flex I got nervous.
Thanos 1.jpg

Thanos 2.jpg

Thanos 3.jpg

great timing...I started to unpack it a few hours ago and decided I needed a nap first to be in top physical condition to haul the box around....Holy cow...I am no wee man at a biscuit over 250lbs and I struggled moving this box around to unpack it....I had no intention of setting it out for display but the daunting task of moving this up a flight of stairs in the box made me want to take another nap!

It is beautiful...if there are blemishes...my old eyes can't see them. Everything fit and glove lighted nicely...I still can not believe I waited so long to order this masterpiece. I have been around art and sculpture my whole life...attended 20+ Art Expos in NY and this statue is one of the coolest things I have seen. I will post a few pics later.

With 2 sons...the only question is do I order another so when I kick the bucket they each have one. One thing of note as I was not a religious follower of this thread...I did not expect the upper gold and waist gold parts to be plastic...No problem with it but when I was handling it the first time and felt the flex I got nervous.

Looks good! I like mine as well and, fortunately, only have to drag the box a few feet from the front door where it's to be displayed.

PIFhgoS.jpg

Zb2gNRS.jpg

0dbzRP2.jpg

What clips are you using to hold the comic up like that?

Back