Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to wait a little longer to get this but found a regular on fb without issues for a decent price. Super excited! Should have him before Saturday.

Was going to wait a little longer to get this but found a regular on fb without issues for a decent price. Super excited! Should have him before Saturday.

Congrats! It's a nice piece. Especially if you got it for a good price.

I'm thinking about selling my ce. Some paint imperfections, but I might just take the L. Buying an ex anyway. FB market place hear I come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats! It's a nice piece. Especially if you got it for a good price.

Thanks Flip! Not the biggest discount but 1100$ shipped. Better than 1200$ plus shipping from sideshow.

I'm thinking about selling my ce. Some paint imperfections, but I might just take the L. Buying an ex anyway. FB market place hear I come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now is the time to sell if you have one. EX won't be cheap. I don't think I've seen one for less than 2k$ on fb.

I just got the offer from Sideshow about Thanos arriving early and did I want to finish up my payment plan...Honestly I would normally have jumped at...now my concern is it may be a return they are looking to send back out....hmmmmm...anyone get a fresh new one from SS in the last week? How was it?

I just got the offer from Sideshow about Thanos arriving early and did I want to finish up my payment plan...Honestly I would normally have jumped at...now my concern is it may be a return they are looking to send back out....hmmmmm...anyone get a fresh new one from SS in the last week? How was it?

I don't think they're returns. I got an e-mail nearly two weeks ago indicating that they expected to get more in their warehouse and that my final payment charge will be May 2 (tomorrow). So they probably got in their latest stock shipment in and, presumably, not returns being redistributed.

I don't think they're returns. I got an e-mail nearly two weeks ago indicating that they expected to get more in their warehouse and that my final payment charge will be May 2 (tomorrow). So they probably got in their latest stock shipment in and, presumably, not returns being redistributed.

Thanks! Will get full payment and this bad boy in house then...

Finally watched it. Great movie I must say . Better than first two

Yeah the first Avengers was stellar! Infinity War was fantastic because mainly of Thanos. Much better than Age of Ultron. I didn’t enjoy the fact Black Panther and the whole of Wakanda were kinda filler. Then? Wtf no way! Captain America and Bucky got little screen time also. Why even bother with giving him a new arm lol.

The scenes they nailed were 100% with Dr Strange Iron Man and Spider-Man. Even the Guardians were fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the first Avengers was stellar! Infinity War was fantastic because mainly of Thanos. Much better than Age of Ultron. I didn’t enjoy the fact Black Panther and the whole of Wakanda were kinda filler. Then? Wtf no way! Captain America and Bucky got little screen time also. Why even bother with giving him a new arm lol.

The scenes they nailed were 100% with Dr Strange Iron Man and Spider-Man. Even the Guardians were fun to watch.

Umm....spoilers.....

Haven't seen it yet.

I saw a nice custom head on FB so I finally placed my order using a stash of RPs (which I now have to build back up). I'm hoping SS has worked out the QC issues because I really don't want to go back and forth on this guy.

Waste of breathe even talking about justice league. I loved Wonder Woman and that’s were it ends. Nothing can beat the Nolan movies. Superman has been complete trash from the start.

And that’s where many of us have to disagree. I think Henry, has lived up to the role, and unlike many characters portrayed by actors, I would not change him for any other actor or character change. He’s brilliant in the role. Wonder Woman comes in second to him. I really do hope they don’t replace him for a very long time.

Back