Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For $1k+ the thing better be perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My mark 42 from IA has 0 issues with it.
That Statue is 100% perfect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My mark 42 from IA has 0 issues with it.
That Statue is 100% perfect.

Maybe so, but going by your own very high rate of return, it would indicate the rarity of such an event :dunno At least with regards to Sideshow pieces.

Maybe so, but going by your own very high rate of return, it would indicate the rarity of such an event :dunno At least with regards to Sideshow pieces.
Or the better answer would be that sideshow releases inferior products compared to their competitors.

Or the better answer would be that sideshow releases inferior products compared to their competitors.

Honestly from the main manufacturers other than companies such as ECC and XM, I'm not sure there are others with a stellar reputation when it comes to QC.

PCS, Iron Studios, IA, Sideshow, Tweeterhead and even Prime 1 have had issues from time to time. And that's not to say XM or ECC have a completely clean record.

Honestly from the main manufacturers other than companies such as ECC and XM, I'm not sure there are others with a stellar reputation when it comes to QC.

PCS, Iron Studios, IA, Sideshow, Tweeterhead and even Prime 1 have had issues from time to time. And that's not to say XM or ECC have a completely clean record.

Just bought my first Xm piece last week and I’m totally impressed with everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is certainly true now. I can’t remember the last time I had a HT figure with any issue, but for the past couple of years I’ve yet to get a Sideshow 1:6 scale figure without an issue. Nearly every statue I’ve bought from them had issues as well. I was never able to get an acceptable replacement on their Bigfoot statue and it still hurts not having it in my collection now.

Everyone keeps telling me there are only a handful of factories that due high end pieces like HT and statues so I can’t figure out why everyone else can get the factories to put out top notch products and Sideshow is still struggling with basic paint apps and protective shipping boxes.

I actually didn’t even know about them until you told me lol. In person they are deeper than a Besta and not to big to over take your room like the PAX does. I was pleased to see the Besta doors fit the Stuva. So thanks for the info on these

Yeah they are pretty sweet cabinets. Awesome value for the money.
Glad to help a fellow collector.

Finally got my Thanos and Overall I’m very impressed with it. No issues other than a minor one with his right foot slightly not touching the base.

3a07a6d15ea578c6930052200b9a0654.jpg

7e780d6f2169d28a474b0e4f8c7ed6eb.jpg

30952a97886715c51c2dcdba67ab116a.jpg

c5e0f462fc41a544f3603f6304d679f4.jpg

Get closer on the black lines on the leg.

Congrats man. The statue is amazing.

Get closer on the black lines on the leg.

Congrats man. The statue is amazing.

Jimbob29 the lines on mine are perfect. I was expecting terrible lines but they look very neat. I remember the lines on yours had major issues. Sideshow Man they suck sometimes as they try offering credit for a flawed piece. I also checked on the Infinity Gauntlet in the dark and have no bleeding issues. However that could change over time.

I 100% agree with you with your issues it’s not something you should just live with. Then there is also the re-sale value in the aftermarket. Will others cause a fuss. You have the exclusive right? That’s a bigger deal in a way. What do you reckon now?

New gauntlet is on the way for me also. They won't replace the body sadly.

Back