Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s strange his shipped! I’m still waiting on mine so I hope they didn’t send you the first batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm assuming first batch is the bad batch

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Do we even know if there’s a second batch?

I'm assuming first batch is the bad batch

Yes but not necessarily a bad batch. Maybe more inspected. They simply were not ready for returns. If they are still sending out pieces then why the notifications for March? Very strange

Yes but not necessarily a bad batch. Maybe more inspected. They simply were not ready for returns. If they are still sending out pieces then why the notifications for March? Very strange

That's what I'm thinking as well.

Hi Ed, good to see your back with the statue collecting. Not sure if you still remember me
I bought your Batman Black and white collection back in the days.
How’s the other hobby you have?

Hi Ryan! I definitely do remember you! Great to see familiar members from the past. Yes, I've got too many hobbies. LOL :)

Mine comes in on Tuesday. That's if UPS doesn't screw me over again. They had my iron man half scale for 3 days in a truck out for delivery...... Yeah that one came with it's leg broken off.

As soon as its in I'll post pictures and if I have any issues. Please God no issues. I'm tired if returning statues 3 times every time I order from ssc.

Mine comes in on Tuesday. That's if UPS doesn't screw me over again. They had my iron man half scale for 3 days in a truck out for delivery...... Yeah that one came with it's leg broken off.

As soon as its in I'll post pictures and if I have any issues. Please God no issues. I'm tired if returning statues 3 times every time I order from ssc.

You might get a spotless one so good luck man

You might get a spotless one so good luck man

I'm not that lucky lol I've only kept 1 sideshow statue in the last 5 years. And I ordered about 10 statues.

Got mine a couple days ago. No major issue other than a small paint chip on the left side of the head, which I can deal with. This one is definitely a keeper!

46bfd979d02c261487455d9d4cb261ab.jpg

bb0c5affaebfc163fb6c4fd3b8bf3306.jpg

I am sooo annoyed. For 1200 bucks sideshow needs to step up. Too many issues. For that price there shouldn’t be this many issues.

I am sooo annoyed. For 1200 bucks sideshow needs to step up. Too many issues. For that price there shouldn’t be this many issues.

I've been saying the same thing for years now. But here's the problem. There the only seller in the US... So why change when you have a Monopoly on the market.

I've been saying the same thing for years now. But here's the problem. There the only seller in the US... So why change when you have a Monopoly on the market.

So true.

Back