Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this may have been asked so sorry, but on the regular version is the head attachable - I'm asking in case there are some independent sculptors who can build a head to place on the body.

i was not able to get in on the exclusive version would love it if the regular edition has a head that can be attached - now if it is already attached to the body - there goes that idea :)

The head is detachable. I am also getting a custom head for my Thanos i want something special. I know of 2 facebook groups doing custom heads.

I'm pretty sure the regular (REG) version will have a removable head. I believe they will use the same box and foam to package the EX and REG versions. If so, then the foam will not allow the head to be attached for shipping.

this may have been asked so sorry, but on the regular version is the head attachable - I'm asking in case there are some independent sculptors who can build a head to place on the body.

i was not able to get in on the exclusive version would love it if the regular edition has a head that can be attached - now if it is already attached to the body - there goes that idea :)

There is an unboxing video that claims it is the Reg and the head was detachable. That would mean customs would be possible.

Edit: This is the video. Unless the guy peeled the Exclusive sticker off this REALLY is the Regular.

Last edited:
I just received by regular edition thanos today and I can confirm that the head is detachable. I can’t believe how massive he is. Pictures don’t do him justice until you actually see him in person.

Attachments

• 624D78D2-3899-43B3-80AD-BEE6C73326D8.jpg
    624D78D2-3899-43B3-80AD-BEE6C73326D8.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 178
I just received by regular edition thanos today and I can confirm that the head is detachable. I can’t believe how massive he is. Pictures don’t do him justice until you actually see him in person.

Looks amazing and damn he is huge. As for the head coming off, most of the rumours of it being attached were coming from FB groups where guys were messing with those who got a Reg and said they could commission a custom head for less than the EX ....lol

He's an absolute boss :rock

In the next 'scene' IM gets a OHKO punch :lol

Sucks but that’s the way it goes sometimes. I sent a replacement request to SS. It was clearly completely broken as soon as I opened up the top styrofoam. The material on one side of the leg was very thin.

BAC53FD3-3EAB-4DE4-9EAF-C6A57C85DC5C.jpg

BAC53FD3-3EAB-4DE4-9EAF-C6A57C85DC5C.jpg

34EF8F8F-5B75-4547-A5F5-D4E30063DE75.jpg

A0967064-9F01-4BAE-8537-B0F70A142B2A.jpg

Hopefully, Sideshow gets back to you by the end of the week and thankfully, you're in one of first batches. I'm sure you'll secure a replacement.

Were the other pieces good or no?

Hopefully, Sideshow gets back to you by the end of the week and thankfully, you're in one of first batches. I'm sure you'll secure a replacement.

Were the other pieces good or no?

Everything else was fine. Just that broken leg. One part of the leg had almost no material for structure.

Back