Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see iron studios Thanos teaser?

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone see iron studios Thanos teaser?

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

I believe it is Darkseid on a throne

I believe it is Darkseid on a throne

2fcb41a9ff251c3ae93ecbd2b15b788d.jpg

This
But it's apparently 1/10... Didn't see that before

Luv your man cave.... you got to show more pics once Thanos is placed at your intended loacation.

I was just about to comment and say the same thing. That room looks killer. Post some other pics when you can, tofmovie.

I really liked the Captain shields....my weakness.

Thank you
it's a game worn by Michael Vick

Wow that’s awesome. Very impressive helmet collection. Hope you get the remaining helmets you need. Thanks for your response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this may have been asked so sorry, but on the regular version is the head attachable - I'm asking in case there are some independent sculptors who can build a head to place on the body.

i was not able to get in on the exclusive version would love it if the regular edition has a head that can be attached - now if it is already attached to the body - there goes that idea :)

Back