Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TbjuUvt.jpg

dehUX7A.jpg

Mine came in broken unfortunately. The black lining is also chipped on both legs in several places.

Wow. If I ever get one like that, I’d have to say that would probably be my last purchase.

Oh my! My heart sank to see that. I hope you get another one very quickly!

https://youtu.be/omyEsMMI7wA

Damn son

It’s a good time to be a collector

Statue of the Decade

I'm trying to imagine if Sideshow had made a Darkseid maquette (instead of their PF) as a DC counterpart to this piece...

Who knows, maybe Darkseid on the throne maquette is next because of the success of this piece. If I was sideshow, that’s what I would do. If done correctly, it would sell out as fast as Thanos

Just got mine. #748 of 750.

Overall a really nice piece. I have one minor issue a small broken edge on the gauntlet. Very lucky however compared to the other destruction seen here.

I wish I had the space to display this.

I didn't pre-order the standard (Don't really care about the EX, to me the extra head should have been included and something else done for EX but certainly doesn't make the Standard feel redundant) is ultimately because as much as I really wanted this, it won't fit in a Besta, and deserves a proper display.

For most collectors, myself included there's simply nowhere to put him. :(

I'm trying to imagine if Sideshow had made a Darkseid maquette (instead of their PF) as a DC counterpart to this piece...

I'm glad they released the OG PF in the size that they did. I wouldn't have the space to display a Darkseid MAQ the size of this Thanos.

Overall a really nice piece. I have one minor issue a small broken edge on the gauntlet. Very lucky however compared to the other destruction seen here.

Ask for a replacement. This MAQ cost way too much to accept a broken piece.

I wish I had the space to display this.

I didn't pre-order the standard (Don't really care about the EX, to me the extra head should have been included and something else done for EX but certainly doesn't make the Standard feel redundant) is ultimately because as much as I really wanted this, it won't fit in a Besta, and deserves a proper display.

For most collectors, myself included there's simply nowhere to put him. :(

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I just have no place I could display this properly. Maybe sideshow will do an actual 1/4 Thanos PF down the line for those that can't pick up this 1/3 MAQ.

Ask for a replacement. This MAQ cost way too much to accept a broken piece.

Ive sent them a couple of photos attached to a email. Should hear back soon.

I received my lazy susan from Amazon today. It's perfect! Fits very nicely. It does stick out a little at the front part of the base by less than 3/4 in. Definitely not an eye sore though.

Back