Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Sideshow love letter Chap! :rotfl

Glad that you're happy with yours as I am with mine! My bro-in-law is coming over this weekend. I can't wait to see his reaction. He's a big Marvel fan.

I have him currently displayed on my desk for now. Here's a terrible cell phone pic. Yes, that's a ghetto monitor stand.

View attachment 388226

:lol I like the set-up! :rock

And I appreciate the comments on my letter. :lol I was waiting for someone to say something. I figured that I freaked everyone out or it went over their head.

Not yet. Next week.

Here's a cool motorized lazy susan. One Punch Man!!

Thanks for the reference and heads up. I'll look into more and keep me updated on how you like yours.

I take it you went with a non-motorized one?

Anyone have a problem with his right foot not sitting flush on the base after putting on the armrest?
I had to lift him up off his seat a bit to get the armrest to slide in all the way because his arm was blocking it going in.
Then when I sit him back down after sliding in the arm rest his arm hits the rest before his foot touches all the way down

Right foot isnt touching Down completely for me neither. I’ll try the video trick in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_6000.JPG

Document all of that when you contact Sideshow. :lecture

You have been a ton of help. Was going crazy and needed someone to talk to for advice to make sure I wasn’t overreacting.Thank you so much and by the way your letter rocked.

On mine the cutout on his arm doesn't line up with the arm rest so that's why mine won't sit all the way down.

LOVE THIS!!!!!!! :rock

I've always loved that Bowen Surfer. I wish Sideshow would make another Surfer. :(

You have been a ton of help. Was going crazy and needed someone to talk to for advice to make sure I wasn’t overreacting.Thank you so much and by the way your letter rocked.

You're not overreacting. I totally get where you're coming from, especially when you drop this kind of coin. Like I said, I've been there more times than I care to admit. :A fw times I had family members say 'I don't see anything', but I was like 'I see it' and it went back. :lol Some of those pieces I never got back either. Iron Spider-Man Comiquette Ex. was one that still stings. I went through three total and just gave up.

Glad I could help!

And thanks for the letter feedback! I put a lot of effort into that! :lol

mdfr305, I saw your pics. I don't think I'd be happy with those either. No worries. I'm sure Sideshow will get this sorted out for you.

mdfr305, I saw your pics. I don't think I'd be happy with those either. No worries. I'm sure Sideshow will get this sorted out for you.

And there are more little chips in the paint. The batteries were loose in the box not taped in maybe that was what caused the chipping. The left leg gap is terrible. Worse in person. Calling them 830 sharp lol

Back