Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for mine....I expect another 5-6 hours.

I'm turning into Ed....I think I hear a truck. Look out the window. Nothing...:lol

You cracking me up Chap! It’s like me when I’m hungry and the fridge is empty yet I keep opening the fridge expecting magic to happen 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for mine....I expect another 5-6 hours.

I'm turning into Ed....I think I hear a truck. Look out the window. Nothing...:lol

You cracking me up Chap! It’s like me when I’m hungry and the fridge is empty yet I keep opening the fridge expecting magic to happen ������

You do realize that because of your post he's now checking the fridge for his Thanos.

You cracking me up Chap! It’s like me when I’m hungry and the fridge is empty yet I keep opening the fridge expecting magic to happen ������

You do realize that because of your post he's now checking the fridge for his Thanos.

:lol :lol :lol

FYI: I just confirmed it. Thanos is NOT in the fridge. :lol

I love this little Rocket Statue. The Rocket and Groot came out really nice.

I'm still super tempted by those two. Your picture of Thanos/Rocket only made the temptation worse. I think it's a good price a Rocket, but then if I get him, I have to get Groot. Slippery slope.

Uh-oh....
3c4a92e0853675c39e85fe418279c178.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow. Just awesome pix guys. Guess who regrets not getting the reg [emoji113] lol. Flex is definitely out of my price range now. Hmmmmm. And how the hell does doom and mags look sooo small now hahaha. Just awesome

They look so small becsuse they are 1/4 scale.Thanos is 1/3 scale. Doom and Mags look tiny when displayed with Thanos. He'll dwarf any 1/4 piece he's displayed next to. I have the Prime 1 AO Deathstroke and it's my only 1/3 scale piece. I have him displayed as a stand alone piece because he's so much bigger than my 1/4 pieces.

On the bright side though, collectors should feel a lot better about spending $1200 on this MAQ now that we all know it's a 1/3 scale piece. The $1200 price tag certainly makes a lot more sense now.

I agree filip, I posted way back on this thread that I believed Thanos to be closer to 1/3 scale than 1/4.
I think that the longer you are in this hobby you become quite astute at judging scale / size of pieces, well some of us do anyway, others well they are rather "special" and will just repeat what they hear from others (such as Igo bullsh!#ing everyone and trying to make people believe the piece was 1/4). Well if Igo said it, it must be true right,, yeah... (well, no - he bullsh!%ed you).

I am actually glad that the piece is 1/3 scale and will be proudly displaying him with my other 1/3 scale pieces.
Each to his (or her) own, and if my fellow "freaks" choose to display Thanos next to 1/4 scale pf's and such, well go for it.. - Do what works for you.
(E.g: I currently have the old school "X-men VS Sentinel" dio's displayed with the "Sentinel Maq's and they are all surrounded by 1/4 scale pieces - so talk about different scales being placed next to each other).

PICT2104.jpgPICT2104.jpg

I agree filip, I posted way back on this thread that I believed Thanos to be closer to 1/3 scale than 1/4.
I think that the longer you are in this hobby you become quite astute at judging scale / size of pieces, well some of us do anyway, others well they are rather "special" and will just repeat what they hear from others (such as Igo bullsh!#ing everyone and trying to make people believe the piece was 1/4). Well if Igo said it, it must be true right,, yeah... (well, no - he bullsh!%ed you).

I am actually glad that the piece is 1/3 scale and will be proudly displaying him with my other 1/3 scale pieces.
Each to his (or her) own, and if my fellow "freaks" choose to display Thanos next to 1/4 scale pf's and such, well go for it.. - Do what works for you.
(E.g: I currently have the old school "X-men VS Sentinel" dio's displayed with the "Sentinel Maq's and they are all surrounded by 1/4 scale pieces - so talk about different scales being placed next to each other).

View attachment 388200View attachment 388200

Nice set up Ninja! Yeah, I don't care what Igo said, The Thanos MAQ is definitely 1/3 scale. It's still an impressive looking statue. I personally just wouldn't have the room to display him.

Anyone have a problem with his right foot not sitting flush on the base after putting on the armrest?
I had to lift him up off his seat a bit to get the armrest to slide in all the way because his arm was blocking it going in.
Then when I sit him back down after sliding in the arm rest his arm hits the rest before his foot touches all the way down

THE MAD TITAN HAS ARRIVED.

I'll be staring at the box for a bit, before I open it to mentally prepare for the worst.....:lol

Back