Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5973.JPG

IMG_5976.JPG

IMG_5977.JPG

IMG_5978.JPG

IMG_5979.JPG

Congrats to all who got this.. Very impressed with peoples pics and videos... Wish I was a fan of the character because this piece is great.

I know Thanos usually has that Iconic smile but I think the Reg head looks better. I like the Helmet details better and just find the piece to be more menacing with the reg head.. But the Ex head is great also..

me too. I've been tempted for sure, he's a great statue, but no reason for me to buy a character I don't love.

i've been waiting all day. i kept "hearing" the ups truck pull up outside. well, it was late and i had to pick up my wife from work. i didn't want to leave. i felt like telling her to take the bus home. bad idea. i know. :D

then just as we were driving around the corner to our house.. yup, the ups guy was closing up his truck. i immediately got out of my car and ran out to say "i'm here!" lol. man, that was a close one. there was a "sorry, we missed you" sticker on my door too. the guy asked me if i needed a dolly but i carried that giant box on my own. crazy but i did it! whoowee!!

no pics yet. it's still in the box but i had to tell ya guys my harrowing experience. :yess:

WTF Ed, your back in the statue game!? :thud:

Thanks for posting, Pix! :rock

So probably a dumb question: Did it live up to the hype?

For me, I'd honestly say that it definitly did. It was a great ride from start to end. Now I'm looking for the next high! LOL

You won't be disappointed. It truly is a magnificent piece to have in your collection. I haven't had this much statue excitement in a long time. This is coming from someone who retired from this hobby a while back.

For me, I'd honestly say that it definitly did. It was a great ride from start to end. Now I'm looking for the next high! LOL

You won't be disappointed. It truly is a magnificent piece to have in your collection. I haven't had this much statue excitement in a long time. This is coming from someone who retired from this hobby a while back.

Good to know and thanks for your opinion. I consider you an OG around here - you were one of the first people I ever dealt with on here. I STILL have that Buffy piece, BTW. It's my baby.

Like azure said, you're missed around here. I hope to see you more often!!!

Aw, thanks man! Wow, you still have it? Nice! I've met a lot a awesome collectors here. Some from Sideshow who came to visit me. It's amazing how the talented guys and gals that were starting out have come so far to where they are now. I'm tempted to post pics of Mr Igo being silly with his buddies. Just messing with ya David! I wouldn't do that. You guys were crazy cool that day. :rotfl

Hmmm.. So it looks like the contact points for the batteries aren't making good connections. I used an old trick by putting some aluminum foil on each end.

IMG_5998.JPG

Aw, thanks man! Wow, you still have it? Nice! I've met a lot a awesome collectors here. Some from Sideshow who came to visit me. It's amazing how the talented guys and gals that were starting out have come so far to where they are now. I'm tempted to post pics of Mr Igo being silly with his buddies. Just messing with ya David! I wouldn't do that. You guys were crazy cool that day. :rotfl

I still got it. :lol Buffy is still my thing after all of these years. I love that show so much. I won't ever sell that piece. And thanks to you for making it happen. I remember starting that search years ago. :lol

Hmmm.. So it looks like the contact points for the batteries aren't making good connections. I used an old trick by putting some aluminum foil on each end.

View attachment 388094

w00t w00t!!! :rock

Perfection achieved! :rock I'm assuming the gauntlet is a keeper then?

thank you for posting that

No disrespect.. the XM Magneto is magnificient Im sure

but after seeing that pic, I can live with just Thanos.

Wow. Just awesome pix guys. Guess who regrets not getting the reg [emoji113] lol. Flex is definitely out of my price range now. Hmmmmm. And how the hell does doom and mags look sooo small now hahaha. Just awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back