Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Sideshow.....you're taking too many artistic liberties. They should've given us fans what we wanted: a powerful imposing piece that has presence, yet holds on to the classic iconic look. This attachment is a perfect example.

Attachments

• 516pCx8Lu1L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
    516pCx8Lu1L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 209
I would not buy a statue of thanos if it were based off that above picture. Maybe something 1/6 or smaller but for 1/4 there's gotta be more complex details.

I guess you can’t please everyone lol. This is a masterpiece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on Sideshow.....you're taking too many artistic liberties. They should've given us fans what we wanted: a powerful imposing piece that has presence, yet holds on to the classic iconic look. This attachment is a perfect example.

You crave attention this much, huh?

if someone has thanos on throne and sideshow darkseid pf can you please take a pic

thanks

Im curious to hear thoughts on collectors that prefer the classic look. This should be THE exception. From the few in hand pics and videos. This thing hands down surpasses every other thanos statues I’ve seen. Classic or not. And to the sensitive ones i mean no disrespect. I don’t own any Thanos pieces. Just an opinion lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want a classic look the are already pieces out there.

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

You saw the proto pics before ordering. If you wanted a more classic look, why did you order?

Real talk

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

I hope sideshow makes a classic comic book 1:4 Thanos similar to the xm studios one. Would look great next to this piece. I would like the same with Darkseid, both Kirbys Darkseid and eventually when he comes out the movie Darkseid.

I hope sideshow makes a classic comic book 1:4 Thanos similar to the xm studios one. Would look great next to this piece. I would like the same with Darkseid, both Kirbys Darkseid and eventually when he comes out the movie Darkseid.

A good looking standing classic PF in the $700 range would be awesome. That said, this MAQ looks majestic. My only issue is the price tag. I can't bring myself to pay almost $1300 on a 1/4 statue. I can't justify that kind of money no matter how much I like a statue.

A good looking standing classic PF in the $700 range would be awesome. That said, this MAQ looks majestic. My only issue is the price tag. I can't bring myself to pay almost $1300 on a 1/4 statue. I can't justify that kind of money no matter how much I like a statue.

I see where you’re coming from, but a 1/4 scale Thanos is essentially a 1/3 piece. I did some quick measurements, and if he were standing he’d be about 31 inches. The base is 2”, so it would be a 33” statue, right in line with many 1/3 pieces, and includes a highly detailed throne.

I see where you’re coming from, but a 1/4 scale Thanos is essentially a 1/3 piece. I did some quick measurements, and if he were standing he’d be about 31 inches. The base is 2”, so it would be a 33” statue, right in line with many 1/3 pieces, and includes a highly detailed throne.

I do believe he's 1/3 scale. He is massive based on the pics I've seen. That said, I don't want or need a 1/3 scale Thanos in my collection. He's a character I only want in 1/6 and 1/4 scale. Thankfully I have him in both. I can say that the price tag is much easier to understand if he's actually 1/3 scale. I'm going to get a chance to see the EX up close and in person soon. One of my good friends PO'd the EX and he's getting it in a few days.

Back