Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope, from SSAlex "The cowl and loincloth are polystone as well. Just thinner casted with a little less stone powder to allow some give in the material to help prevent breakage. But those pieces are polystone as well and not PVC."

Ah thanks for clarifying that!

nope, from SSAlex "The cowl and loincloth are polystone as well. Just thinner casted with a little less stone powder to allow some give in the material to help prevent breakage. But those pieces are polystone as well and not PVC."

With confidence fading due to the Swamp Thing and Predator PVC issues, SSC needs to describe every piece in detail from now on. It's just the reality now.

Outstanding! Glad Alex cleared that up!

With confidence fading due to the Swamp Thing and Predator PVC issues, SSC needs to describe every piece in detail from now on. It's just the reality now.

Yup. I think the collectors deserve that info at least.

When you guys say your ex has converted does that mean you had the normal one on order with an option to convert or did you not have one on order and just had the ex on a waiting list?

When you guys say your ex has converted does that mean you had the normal one on order with an option to convert or did you not have one on order and just had the ex on a waiting list?

Typically you join the ex waitlist. Flex pay or down pay the reg and if the waitlist converts, you contact sideshow and they will update your order that you've been paying on to the ex.

FB_IMG_1509277441571.jpg

How come these guys at other Cons get to touch the Thanos on Throne Maq ...but not us at SD Comic Con?! I'm slightly insulted....

...Thanks for the pics, BTW.

How come these guys at other Cons get to touch the Thanos on Throne Maq ...but not us at SD Comic Con?! I'm slightly insulted....

...Thanks for the pics, BTW.

I guess because it wasn't a Sideshow booth. It was for a shop that carries SS product. Sideshow sent the shop 4 statues to display at the con, including Thanos.

Back