Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it said PVC is for the protruding parts of ST?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: Avengers assemble Thor & Hulk, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM Hulkbuster, XM Spider-Man, XM Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man

Per Alex from Sideshow...

"Thanos on Throne is almost 100% polystone and will be clocking in closer to 50 pounds than the current 35 pounds on the website. The only non-polystone elements on the piece are the jewels, connectors for the light-up feature, the battery compartment and the batteries."

"Thanos on Throne is almost 100% polystone and will be clocking in closer to 50 pounds than the current 35 pounds on the website. The only non-polystone elements on the piece are the jewels, connectors for the light-up feature, the battery compartment and the batteries."

This is just awesome! Can’t wait

And the exclusive head [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Very Cool ... Great News Sideshow !! :clap

Such a highly anticipated statue. And probably best on throne statue. SS should definitely have their qc on this one

They really need to. SSC can make a very strong statement with this piece. It's expensive as hell, but if the production piece looks as badass as the prototype, then it'll be worth it. Especially if the statue is mostly or entirely polystone.

PVC armor pieces? That’s a bit disappointing. The piece looks great through. Can’t wait for this to release.

nope, from SSAlex "The cowl and loincloth are polystone as well. Just thinner casted with a little less stone powder to allow some give in the material to help prevent breakage. But those pieces are polystone as well and not PVC."

Back