Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's expensive but worth it.. much larger than it appears in pics.. the quality, craftmanship, paint, weight, etc.. probably blows away every statue I own, which is all SS.. I'd imagine it's quality is like XM or Prime 1 but I don't own any of their pieces yet. Really blew me away. I think there may be some YouTube vids around but here's some pics I took of mine.. it's pretty much the same height as my 1:1 scale Thor hammer.

View attachment 362805

View attachment 362806

That death pedestal looks great and all ...but is Thanos On Throne supposed to go on top of that pedestal? Won't Thanos on Throne have a bigger footprint than what that pedestal can accommodate?

No, the pedestal is placed at the side of Thanos. Think of the EX OG Doom PF. That came with a chalice and pedestal to be displayed next to the figure. This cosmic cube and pedestal are to be displayed in the same way.

Last edited:
No, the pedestal is placed at the side of Thanos. Think of the EX OG Doom PF. That came with a chalice and pedestal to be displayed next to the figure. This cosmic cube and pedestal are to be displayed in the same way.

Oh ok ...I get it now.

In the Marvel Universe, Death is a chick so it looks like she's got her boob out on that pedestal. :lol

But I agree with Zod. If death is going to be next to Thanos, then I'd prefer the image/sculpt to be of Lady Death like in the comics.

Anyone know if they is a thread for the thanos premium art or if someone is selling G theirs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waitlist for the Exclusive converted yesterday :yess:

I got onto the list within the first 30 seconds, but there's still hope for everyone. First statue preorder since the Silver Surfer comiquette...Thanos pretty much completes my collection.

Waitlist for the Exclusive converted yesterday :yess:

I got onto the list within the first 30 seconds, but there's still hope for everyone. First statue preorder since the Silver Surfer comiquette...Thanos pretty much completes my collection.

Congrats! That's awesome.

Congrats!

We were wondering if any of the waitlisters were going to convert. Now we know ....

Back