Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be a waste of time for us Canadians to resell Thanos, I'm figuring tax and duty fees alone will be over $200, with shipping and the exchange rate , it will cost well over $2000 . I'm buying it to keep it which I do with all my statues .

Well any other statue yes I see it, with this particular piece I don't think you will find anyone willing to part with it for that.

I don't either, but getting a dialogue going with someone that doesn't want it anymore is the starting point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the regular on pre-order but caved in and wanted the Ex. I figured if Im gonna spend a few hundred on a custom head then if I can find someone selling there PO for a few hundred over retail I would buy it. So worked out a deal and got my Ex for $1500. I do still really like the reg portrait and would have been happy owning just that but I hate knowing that I'm missing a piece of the statue, and the Ex in this case is something I would use unlike some other Exclusives that are a waste. This is one of my last statues that I'm adding to my collection so decided to go all out :) ..I even ordered the custom death pedestal, which is amazing by the way.

^ that's what I'm taking about. Lol

I like the ce but I also want the ex

I have the regular on pre-order but caved in and wanted the Ex. I figured if Im gonna spend a few hundred on a custom head then if I can find someone selling there PO for a few hundred over retail I would buy it. So worked out a deal and got my Ex for $1500. I do still really like the reg portrait and would have been happy owning just that but I hate knowing that I'm missing a piece of the statue, and the Ex in this case is something I would use unlike some other Exclusives that are a waste. This is one of my last statues that I'm adding to my collection so decided to go all out :) ..I even ordered the custom death pedestal, which is amazing by the way.

1500$ is a great deal for an EX. Someone offered 2300$ + shipping for mine and I gladly said yes.

1500$ is a great deal for an EX. Someone offered 2300$ + shipping for mine and I gladly said yes.

I think I would need to double what I paid to feel good about selling but that's a nice profit for yourself

The ONLY wait I will ever sell this piece is if it's a family emergency.

Baby, new house, etc.

Now they did this piece would love if SSC would do the King Hulk on Throne they had planned but canceled because they stated would be too big

That death pedestal looks good I wish someone would do a review on it. Need to see it in more detail

That death pedestal looks good I wish someone would do a review on it. Need to see it in more detail

It's expensive but worth it.. much larger than it appears in pics.. the quality, craftmanship, paint, weight, etc.. probably blows away every statue I own, which is all SS.. I'd imagine it's quality is like XM or Prime 1 but I don't own any of their pieces yet. Really blew me away. I think there may be some YouTube vids around but here's some pics I took of mine.. it's pretty much the same height as my 1:1 scale Thor hammer.

66hPXbS.jpg

HQZoK0C.jpg

It's expensive but worth it.. much larger than it appears in pics.. the quality, craftmanship, paint, weight, etc.. probably blows away every statue I own, which is all SS.. I'd imagine it's quality is like XM or Prime 1 but I don't own any of their pieces yet. Really blew me away. I think there may be some YouTube vids around but here's some pics I took of mine.. it's pretty much the same height as my 1:1 scale Thor hammer.

View attachment 362805

View attachment 362806

Damn, that looks fantastic.

Back