Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will come out at $1699.99 and people will be like whoa to much money! Come P.O. day WL within a minute :*(

SS just saw this thing disappear in a blink of an eye at $1200.00!

I hope not, Magneto is one of the last villains I need. I have been holding my breathe on a Doc Ock, but I do think that will come any time soon : /.

I can't imagine Magneto selling for anywhere near $1,200 unless it is ridiculously elaborate and flawlessly executed. This statue is an anomaly due to both the size and the fact that it comes with a separate throne that's an elaborate work in and of itself. Will have to see what the design turns out to be for Magneto, but I'm hoping it will be an action pose along the lines of the Kotobukiya 1:6 statue, with Magneto hovering over a destroyed base. That to me would be the perfect design and would likely come in between $500-$700 depending on the design. I applaud Sideshow for taking their game up to the next level and hopefully this will lead to some cooler designs down the road. Thanos shows that they have the talent and resources to be at the top of the food chain. However I don't think we're suddenly in an era where $1K+ quarter scale statues will be the new benchmark. For the most part I think they'll continue to stay in the $500 range on average. I could see them producing a $1,200 Darkseid on Throne because folks would gobble that up. I'd also be interested in seeing them experiment with natural pairing like Flash v. Reverse Flash or Hawkman & Hawkgirl which could also sell for $1K+. And I'd gladly pay $2,500 or so for a Fantastic Four group setup. Maybe this will lead to some cooler new versions of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman.

Well I got on the waitlist 1 minute after it went waitlisted. Anyone think I have a chance? Lol

i gave a couple of friends the heads up earlier. they really didn't know anything about it. casual collectors. lol.

one friend got the exclusive ordered from his mobile after i texted him "GO!!!" but unfortunately my other friend unknowingly got the collector edition. he was so excited but i had to let him know he missed the exclusive. i told him it was still bad ass. :lol

LOL...there's no link for the EX WL on the regular's page

i gave a couple of friends the heads up earlier. they really didn't know anything about it. casual collectors. lol.

one friend got the exclusive ordered from his mobile after i texted him "GO!!!" but unfortunately my other friend unknowingly got the collector edition. he was so excited but i had to let him know he missed the exclusive. i told him it was still bad ass. :lol

Something is better than nothing.

Back