Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that was fast.
I got one in time!
Sideshow is going to have a riot if the quality of this isn't perfect.
Especially at this price point.

Sent from my Hall of Armour using Tapatalk

which is why I am on the fence for the time being, even though the EX went to waitlist haha

I've only had a couple of orders fail to convert over the years. 1. While it's possible 750 orders could have been processed through their system in under 10 minutes, it's also possible this could be a fake sellout or the WL was put up as a measure to manage the load on processing so many incoming orders. 2. Sideshow will go through its duped orders over the next several days. 3. From now until release day there will be rejected cards and folks changing their minds. So for now I'm not going to sweat it.

Well I really liked this piece, just didn't like the price. I jumped on the waitlist, if it converts I'll keep it.

I don't know how I am going to hide a 18.5 wide by 21.5 tall statue from the wife.

Wish I was a Jedi. :panic:

Ugh...was in a meeting and got on the waitlist for the EX. Arrrrrrgggggggg. I have to work to pay for it but have to not work to be able to order it.....:gah:

Skaar Son of Hulk

C3PO / R2D2

And probably Leonardo EX

Rogue EX

Sold out in 12 hrs

Very hard to find converts on those

I've only had a couple of orders fail to convert over the years. 1. While it's possible 750 orders could have been processed through their system in under 10 minutes, it's also possible this could be a fake sellout or the WL was put up as a measure to manage the load on processing so many incoming orders. 2. Sideshow will go through its duped orders over the next several days. 3. From now until release day there will be rejected cards and folks changing their minds. So for now I'm not going to sweat it.

Very good points. Even though its on WL. Im still on the fence lol. I guess final decision will be made if it converts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back