Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the seasoned collectors :lol

Very true. :lol

I'll admit that I buckled and ordered before it went on WL, but reading some of the replies on SF and the eventual posts here will get a bit depressing. : (

No, which is why I'm worried. I was in the middle of closing out my order and then it said you have a wait lit item in your basket when right after I hit process order. I don't see anything in my account. I think I'm screwed.

Man that sucks! Hope you get one!

No, which is why I'm worried. I was in the middle of closing out my order and then it said you have a wait lit item in your basket when right after I hit process order. I don't see anything in my account. I think I'm screwed.

You got on pretty early though. I'm hoping you'll be fine.

Obviously my judgement on this piece in terms of sales has sucked though. :lol

Mine was in cart. Updating my pymnt info. Then it just wait on WL hahaha. Oh well. So how does this WL work? Email notification? Pay in full right away or when it ships? Nrd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was in cart. Updating my pymnt info. Then it just wait on WL hahaha. Oh well. So how does this WL work? Email notification? Pay in full right away or when it ships? Nrd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you'll get about a 24 hours heads up of it converting and then your NRD will be charged then.

Most of the people that were on the fence don't have to worry about SS crazy prices on this piece at least : /. A lot were happy with just getting the regular down the line. This will allow you time to see if its something you actually want.

Maybe even a little cheaper.

mr-burns-laughing.gif

I'm hoping SSC learned from this.

Hype the piece up with a set ES and you'll get a nice response from collectors.

Back