Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would you prefer? I think it would be cool if it was adjustable. Blaam in yo face infinity gems light up and hey look at it it glows heheheh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adjustable lighting always gives issues. Other than that yeah that could work

I think I'm in the minority but I don't like the light up features. Other than turning it on when I first get the statue I never turn them on and it's just another thing that can break.

I think I'm in the minority but I don't like the light up features. Other than turning it on when I first get the statue I never turn them on and it's just another thing that can break.

True. Nice feature, but never really use it once in hand.

True. Nice feature, but never really use it once in hand.

The only statue I care about a light up feature is Iron Man. Due to the fact it's accurate to his rep! The feature overall is always gimmicky

It looks great on the 1/5 Thanos & Death dio. I imagine it'll look just as good on the MAQ.

Funny I'm selling mine and a guys asked me if the light up feature worked...I said I had no idea it had a light up feature and when I found it, yeah it does look pretty good...lol

I agree with ya

And yet it seems to drive a lot of those who collect Star Wars characters with lightsabers nuts, if it doesn't light up.

Funny I'm selling mine and a guys asked me if the light up feature worked...I said I had no idea it had a light up feature and when I found it, yeah it does look pretty good...lol

Hahaha surprise surprise

I don't think your in the minority at all. I think personally light up features are used wrong or done wrong. I actually can't stand it altogether. But at the same time if it's done right and it somehow enhances the statue to some point then it's welcomed as long as there is an off switch when not needed.

Does Thanos need this addition? 50/50 to me. I can live without it. But is it comic accurate to have it also?

Thanos framed print charged today for all you crazies like myself who pulled the trigger on this particular piece of art. Looks like we will have it in hand next week!

This is the first print I bought framed … $160.00 for the frame seems pretty intense so I hope this turns out great.

You canceled your print :monkey2

Lol yup. Call me crazy. But since ive never owned a ss print i wanted the first the first to be from an artist i actually know his work and the print itself needs to be characters i am more into (to justify paying that 250+). So ill take the risk waiting on a alex ross / ss piece featuring spiderman, hulk, thor or batman[emoji28]

Lol yup. Call me crazy. But since ive never owned a ss print i wanted the first the first to be from an artist i actually know his work and the print itself needs to be characters i am more into (to justify paying that 250+). So ill take the risk waiting on a alex ross / ss piece featuring spiderman, hulk, thor or batman[emoji28]

I would have just stuck out out to make a few extra dollars to pay for one of those type of prints you were after, but I am sure you made someone very happy to get this at cost instead of double the price.

Back