Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats NAZGUL-KING, - He is a beast.

Hopefully receive mine in the next month or so, I have seen so many arrive unfortunately with broken legs and other probs that I am kinda expecting something.
Trying to be "neutral" and telling myself not to get too upset if there is something wrong.

Different friends / family of mine do not understand what us collectors (freaks) go through :)

Thanks! Yeah, he's amazing - I can't stop staring at all the little details. Best of luck on yours. :duff

Meet this masterpiece by Sideshow.

Great pics!

Poor Conan looks like he's pouting in the corner.:lol

20180302_194707.jpg

wow those are stunning pics! I better be getting my replacement parts this month :slap

Phoenix, thanks for the info mate. That is wicked news.
Hopefully receive sooner than I expected.

Just to let you know that Thanos has come into stock over at Popcultcha. So if you haven't already, give them a call to pay off your remaining balance.

Just to let you know that Thanos has come into stock over at Popcultcha. So if you haven't already, give them a call to pay off your remaining balance.

You know I emailed them 2 days ago and they said no stock arriving until end of April lol. I will now call them and ask what’s that about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for you Thanos fans.....Thanos seemed to not be in anything during the 80's...when the bulk of my regular comic reading was done...graphic novels and special series etc continued after that. So I do not have much of a history with Thanos other than the new stuff out there. Is there any Graphic novel or compiled series on Thanos out there to read? Any suggestions on a stretch of books or one of his own titles runs that would be a definitive Thanos storyline?

Question for you Thanos fans.....Thanos seemed to not be in anything during the 80's...when the bulk of my regular comic reading was done...graphic novels and special series etc continued after that. So I do not have much of a history with Thanos other than the new stuff out there. Is there any Graphic novel or compiled series on Thanos out there to read? Any suggestions on a stretch of books or one of his own titles runs that would be a definitive Thanos storyline?

I'm not aware of him having a stand alone comic dedicated to his greatness. They did introduce a dedicated series of comics for Thanos in 2017 which is actually very good. Here is a wiki link that might help https://marvel.com/universe/Thanos#axzz5963QAG3q

I'd start with Silver Surfer: Rebirth of Thanos and then of course The Infinity Gauntlet is required reading IMO. The Infinity Revelation is also very good.

Last edited:

You know I emailed them 2 days ago and they said no stock arriving until end of April lol. I will now call them and ask what’s that about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it can depend on who you're talking to, and whether they check their coming soon shipping container lists, rather than just being lazy and checking their own website for outdated information. If I can I try to pay off my balances prior to them arriving at the Popcultcha warehouse just to speed up the processing and shipping out to me.

Phoenix, thank you mate, you are an absolute beast with the helpful info. Thanks heaps bud. :hi5:

You're welcome.

Yeah it can depend on who you're talking to, and whether they check their coming soon shipping container lists, rather than just being lazy and checking their own website for outdated information. If I can I try to pay off my balances prior to them arriving at the Popcultcha warehouse just to speed up the processing and shipping out to me.

You're welcome.

Do you know if i can organise popcultcha for a scheduled saturday delivery? if not can they let me know the day and can i level delivery instructions like take the box in the garage rather than the front door?

Do you know if i can organise popcultcha for a scheduled saturday delivery? if not can they let me know the day and can i level delivery instructions like take the box in the garage rather than the front door?

I'm afraid I don't.

Because I don't want these very large parcels being sent to my work, I usually just get everything dropped off at a local Aust Post location that's opened until 7pm etc.

If you haven't already, it's fairly easy to create an Aust Post account, such as a Parcel Locker address and get everything sent there. Though with big statue boxes which won't fit in a locker you'll have to pick them up from their designated parcel pickup.

Back